Anybody here into woodburning? ;-;

Haha, yep, that sounds about right! I have no lack of motivation (usually) but my interests in crafting go in cycles. :blush: There's a thread in Brewster's Cafe for crafting right now too, you should share these over there too!

Really, I haven't seen it! /may just be blind though

I have a hard time motivating myself to do things, mostly with this it's just the painting. Woodburning is no problem cause I can usually whiz through it and I enjoy it but then they sit there unpainted forever becase it's so tedious, aha. Especially with the coasters or small writing where I have to use a tiny brush and it just takes ages. And then they sit around again before I get around to sealing them because I do multiple layers and that takes a while as well, aha.

@bot; Thank you! c:

Yes, the waiting is not fun. Plus I have dogs so I have a hell of a time keeping the dog hair away from where I seal things or I'll get a hair cemented in there - makes me crazy.

And thank you, I'll have to give it a look! c:

Yes, the waiting is not fun. Plus I have dogs so I have a hell of a time keeping the dog hair away from where I seal things or I'll get a hair cemented in there - makes me crazy.

And thank you, I'll have to give it a look! c:

Truer words have never been spoken! I have three dogs, two of them don't shed at all but when we got the third-well long white hairs everywhere is a bit of a shock. Haha, I'm lucky to have a room I can kick them out to craft in but I feel your challenge of keeping hair out of sealant!

Back