• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Splatoon anybody else still active in spla2n? let's play together!

kumamon

\(^o^)/
Bells
i've been playing a lot of splatoon 2 lately! been dabbling in some league, but i only have a handful of friends to play with and have difficulty finding partners on the r/s discord sometimes. i'm a pretty casual player, not super knowledgeable abt meta/strats or anything like that, but i think i'm decent at the game! if anyone wants to play together sometime i'm down to do basically any mode (league, turf, SR) :)
my stats:
zones s+7
clam s+3
tower s+3
rainmaker s (least fav mode lol)
i main n-zap 89 but recently picked up tri-slosher too

i'm also team mayo if anyone wants to play together when splatfest hits :)
feel free to hmu here or on discord (melonpan#9405)!

heyo~

i'm still active, tho to be fair i've definitely stepped away because of new horizons. im into most game modes especially SR and ranked/league.

my ranks:
splat zones s+5
tower control s+5
rainmaker s (jfc its so hard to level up when nobody knows the basic strat ;-;)
clam blitz s+0

i dont have a main per se but i like the following
nzap 85, kensa mini splatling, kensa l-3 nozzle nose, kensa sloshing machine

if u ever wanna play DM me on discord: guava#5823

heyo~

i'm still active, tho to be fair i've definitely stepped away because of new horizons. im into most game modes especially SR and ranked/league.

my ranks:
splat zones s+5
tower control s+5
rainmaker s (jfc its so hard to level up when nobody knows the basic strat ;-;)
clam blitz s+0

i dont have a main per se but i like the following
nzap 85, kensa mini splatling, kensa l-3 nozzle nose, kensa sloshing machine

if u ever wanna play DM me on discord: guava#5823
hey!! i always step away from splat when other games get released (first fe3h, now nh) but i always find my way back haha. i feel you on rainmaker, it's so frustrating sometimes! i feel like team synergy is the most important in that mode, but it's hard to develop that when playing with randos. i would love to play together sometime, i'll add you on discord :D

Back