Splatoon anybody else still active in spla2n? let's play together!

kumamon

\(^o^)/
Bells
i've been playing a lot of splatoon 2 lately! been dabbling in some league, but i only have a handful of friends to play with and have difficulty finding partners on the r/s discord sometimes. i'm a pretty casual player, not super knowledgeable abt meta/strats or anything like that, but i think i'm decent at the game! if anyone wants to play together sometime i'm down to do basically any mode (league, turf, SR) :)
my stats:
zones s+7
clam s+3
tower s+3
rainmaker s (least fav mode lol)
i main n-zap 89 but recently picked up tri-slosher too

i'm also team mayo if anyone wants to play together when splatfest hits :)
feel free to hmu here or on discord (melonpan#9405)!

heyo~

i'm still active, tho to be fair i've definitely stepped away because of new horizons. im into most game modes especially SR and ranked/league.

my ranks:
splat zones s+5
tower control s+5
rainmaker s (jfc its so hard to level up when nobody knows the basic strat ;-;)
clam blitz s+0

i dont have a main per se but i like the following
nzap 85, kensa mini splatling, kensa l-3 nozzle nose, kensa sloshing machine

if u ever wanna play DM me on discord: guava#5823

heyo~

i'm still active, tho to be fair i've definitely stepped away because of new horizons. im into most game modes especially SR and ranked/league.

my ranks:
splat zones s+5
tower control s+5
rainmaker s (jfc its so hard to level up when nobody knows the basic strat ;-;)
clam blitz s+0

i dont have a main per se but i like the following
nzap 85, kensa mini splatling, kensa l-3 nozzle nose, kensa sloshing machine

if u ever wanna play DM me on discord: guava#5823
hey!! i always step away from splat when other games get released (first fe3h, now nh) but i always find my way back haha. i feel you on rainmaker, it's so frustrating sometimes! i feel like team synergy is the most important in that mode, but it's hard to develop that when playing with randos. i would love to play together sometime, i'll add you on discord :D

Back