anybody else disappointed when they finally got one of their dreamies?

nyanicat

Bells
Switch
2648-0736-2787
mine was goldie and winnie. goldie turned out to be kinda mean and rude. and winnie didn't really stand out. i kinda end up forgetting about her. it disappointed me :/ they weren't the most "popular" dreamies to achieve but still.

Last edited:
LOL yes, it sucks when it happens especially if you pay a lot for them. Thats why I always try to go to a dream town with that villager or a regular town and interact before getting them. It happened to me with Prince...thankfully a very nice person gave me him for free.

Actually, no. I was kind of meh about Freya before (I was in the "Whitney club", and Freya cost me 2 mil) but now she is my favourite villager.

Last edited:
LOL yes, it sucks when it happens especially if you pay a lot for them. Thats why I always try to go to a dream town with that villager or a regular town and interact before getting them. It happened to me with Prince...thankfully a very nice person gave me him for free.

that's smart. i should do that with rosie and margie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, no. I was kind of meh about Freya before (I was in the "Whitney club", and Freya cost me 2 mil) but now she is my favourite villager.

i only have whitney because of apollo. she's actually super rude.

I only had one dream villager that I went looking for (Rodney) and frankly, he's awesome. So thankfully no disappointment there.

Whitney is nice to me :0

Can't say I'm disappointed really. Probably a bit with Rudy, but that's more because I wished he was smug instead of jock

I was a *tad* disappointed that Pietro wasn't as "out there" or weird as I wanted him to be xD I suppose there personalities aren't that diverse so it's not his fault.

Whitney is nice to me :0

Can't say I'm disappointed really. Probably a bit with Rudy, but that's more because I wished he was smug instead of jock

she's nice to me. but once apollo gave her a gift and she said that it wasn't good at all and that she hated it. also when she was sick. all she did was complain about how the medicine tasted. not even a thank you x.x

Rudy was disappointing, but I should have expected it since I never usually like jocks. Hopefully Kid Cat doesn't do the same; he always seems really cute in screencaps!

When I got Eloise, She was SO rude.
She wanted to give me a LOVELY CHAIR for a White shark. No, Eloise, I won't pay 100 bells for a Shark.

Rudy was disappointing, but I should have expected it since I never usually like jocks. Hopefully Kid Cat doesn't do the same; he always seems really cute in screencaps!

i had kid cat before i lost him in a tt accident. he is absolutely adorable!

kinda maple. only a little bit though. just because the normal personality is kind of boring and she deserves a peppy or cuter personality ;-; i do love her though.

I was a *tad* disappointed that Pietro wasn't as "out there" or weird as I wanted him to be xD I suppose there personalities aren't that diverse so it's not his fault.

He's extremely weird in my town lmao but I love it....I posted some pics in the "most hilarious moments" thread

I was disappointed when Rolf moved in, cuz he moved in right in front of my fountain. Didn't even get his picture.

Shari was one of my dreamies and she moved where I wanted to build another house and I couldn't move next to her because it was too close to her house and a pond :(

It's so annoying that a villager can move any where they want yet I can't!

Last edited:
I'm actually really happy when I get my dreamies n. n It's like I can finally play normally again and just relax without stressing about searching them all over the forums.
But I can't relax yet as I still need to transfer Diana and Bam to my main town :c

mostly maple
idk the normal personality needs some stuff to spice it up
i got her for free though so yeah
i do plan on keeping her

Yep. I only had one dream villager: Lobo. I reset 72 times to get him after spending two months on here trying to get hold of him. Once he did show up in my town all I thought was, 'Why did I even bother?'

Back