• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking For ANY villager in boxes.

luuhkolo

kenny mi amor <3
Bells
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (3) +
Wolfgang just moved out and I need someone to take his 10th villager space! I can give you anything in game or whatever tbt I have left! Thank you

I think Goldie is getting ready to leave. The person who originally wanted her never responded to me. Do you have Skye, Dobie, or Sanrio items? IGB work too.

I can give you anything in game from bells, to sets, to flowers anything you want! :) I also have skye but she is not in boxes yet. I can get her in boxes in a few minutes though. Just let me know!

Wolfgang just moved out and I need someone to take his 10th villager space! I can give you anything in game or whatever tbt I have left! Thank you

hi i?ve got julian in boxes but not for long bc i only just remembered and it?s pretty late at night so if you can respond to this soon then he?s all yours

Hello, I have Bruce in boxes right now. I don’t want anything for him by the way, just looking to see if anyone would like him :)

Hey, Carmen just pinged to move out if you are interested in her ~

EDIT: I'm sorry, she's gone now

Last edited:
Back