Any unpopular/ugly villagers that you personally like?

I'm surprised to see Keaton, Jay, and Avery in tier six. They're some of my favourite birds in the game and I'd rank them all in the top 3 of their personality classes.

I don?t enderstand why more people don?t like Gayle. Everyone just adores Merengue, and the two are sort of the same ?genre? of villager. I think Gayle is 10000x cuter than Merengue. (Don?t kill me)

I would say quillson for me. When I first saw him moving in randomly, I though ?ooh man that character is UGLY! I gotta get him to move out quick!? When I got to know him, though, I realized that I really liked his character. He?s genuinely sweet, and nice, and kind and thoughtful. He?s also a smug character which makes him a little flirty and romantic. And I find it really entertaining because of how quirky he looks :p like, why is this duck with a bowl cut flirting with everyone XD

Hazel my unibrow queen! Hear people calling her an ugly mangy scourning squirrel but apart from that fat brow shes serving luv

Hazel my unibrow queen! Hear people calling her an ugly mangy scourning squirrel but apart from that fat brow shes serving luv

Hazel is adorable! I hated her when she first moved into Azulon but realized I actually loved her and her darn unibrow. Another one i love is Tabby.

Back