• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any Terraria players?

SteveyTaco

Human Robot
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yellow Candy
I just bought another copy of Terraria on my new steam account (because I forgot the password to my old one) and I was wondering if anyone on here plays it too. If you do then add me on Steam n' stuff.

i dont but my little brother plays it on our mom's kindle. the music is p ok but he blabbers on and on about it. i had it for PC but i played it for .01 minutes bc the controls were weird and it took forever to load

Used to on Steam but I hardly do it anymore cause I've already done most before the big update..and too lazy to do bosses

I have it on Steam but haven't played it for quite a while now. Had a lot of fun with it though and it's great to play in a group. :)

yaaaaaassss i love terraria! i've played a ridiculous number of hours, but i don't play it to much any more
definitely one of my favourite games!

Kinda boring. No idea why this particular game is so popular and there's that over priced bundle they have in stores

Kinda boring. No idea why this particular game is so popular and there's that over priced bundle they have in stores

excuse me op didnt ask for ur opinion on the game, he just wanted to know who else here plays the game

Great game, currently my most played on Steam. The first game I ever bought on the platform, years ago, and I am still playing it.

Can't WAIT for the next update!! ;-;

Yup, first game I bought on Steam. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time right now to play anything... :[

This is the project I'm currently working on. I've made a lot more progress since recording this video.

One of my most played games but I'm don't really wanna wotk on everything that I had on my old savefile again

Maan, I loves me some Terraria. Being my most played game on Steam (near 1.2k hours ._.) and my first ever online purchase. (Although, my first ever Steam game goes to Portal 2, though it was a retail disc copy.)

Totally aboard the 1.3 Hype Train, yo! ;D

Back