• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Any Ships Between Special Characters?

Bells
Do you guys ship any of the NPCs? My personal favorite ship is Dr.Shrunk, x Mr. Resetti. I know it's kind of random but i feel like they would be such a wholesome couple. 💞 (I also headcanon that they eventually adopt hazel)
Anyways what are some of your favorites?

hmm, well, a lot of people have been shipping redd/nook but personally i see just it as a past thing and i wouldn’t want them to get back together because of what a jerk redd is lol. i actually really like the idea of blathers/nook and sable/celeste which might seem kinda random but i just think they sound like really cute combos! and it’s also interesting to me because of tom nook’s past with sable and how at first it feels like there was something going on between them, until you get the dialogue where sable says things like “i used to think of him as my real brother”. so ever since i found that out i thought maybe he liked her but she never felt the same. and now they’re both dating the owl siblings and maybe that brings them closer together again lol, but i’m kinda rambling at this point! i also have a soft spot for rover/isabelle ever since i saw some really cute art for it, and of course cj/flick!

Sable / Tom.
Pelly / Pete.

I think that's it for NPCs that I have, I don't think much about them in relationships unfortunately, due to lack of interactions that happen between them now. ) :

(Keeping this thread alive) I personally ship Harriet x Harvey<3

I've always liked the idea of Pete finally getting with Phyllis. I also like Harvey and Harriet together.

i don't usually ship characters but i do think that sable and brewster would look good together because of their quiet personalities.

Digby and lottie! It was so cute to see lottie crush on digby in animal crossing hhd :)

Back