• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any Other Sims 4 Players PUMPED for the New Pack?

It is the first time there's even been a bonus! I always pre-order packs (when I can) or buy the day of (if I can't preorder), so I would've known if there was another with a preorder bonus, lol. And I have to say the bonus items are pretty cute, I really like the bike especially!

And it would be overwhelming to buy packs at this point, as opposed to one at a time as they come out... but at least these days you have full information on all the features and stuff! Personally, I really like the character values in Parenthood (having Good Manners is an EXCELLENT way to make friends as an adult- you get a big boost to relationships if you use a "polite introduction"!) and the knitting skill is probably the best skill line from any stuff pack (you can knit SO many items). Personally, I've been thinking how cute it'd be to run a little alpaca farm and knit stuff from "their" wool ☺ And if you're into magic and/or spooky stuff (it seems you have the other spooky packs), the Paranormal pack is AWESOME. The haunted houses in it are super fun and, IMO, it has some of the coolest furniture and clothing items. Even though few of my families live in haunted houses, I use the items from it ALL the time.

Thank you for letting me know! All good things to know. And I do love spooky stuff.

I'm really excited for the release of this pack, most of all for the addition of rabbits as they're one of my favourite animals and look adorable in the trailer, especially with their little clothes! Also I always get excited when they add a new world to the game and this one looks really pretty and relaxing, a great place to start a farm. I haven't really played the game this year, other than a couple of times to do some building in it, but I think this pack will draw me back into it.

Back