Any funny things your villagers do or say?

Velvet_nosebleed

The Holy Trinity
Bells
Switch
6767-7678-1962
Moe- Naruto runs and he doesn’t know what the J stands for in PB&J

Grizzly- acts like a boomer and he is always getting made fun of by Rosie for not being “hip”. And he always smells flowers

Gigi- just walks around with her purse all day judging people and being sassy. Also likes to go fishing.

Naomi- is always doing yoga in the middle of the crossroads. Also I think she has a crush on Lionel.

Apple- also Naruto runs and is a legit ninja. I can’t find her half the time. Today she was doing yoga in the flower bed.

Lionel- always is singing in the town square and is always talking about himself. Him and Gigi hate each other.

Rosie- is also always singing and she thinks she is a celebrity. Also is constantly making fun of Grizzly for being a boomer.

Dora- usually keeps to herself but is always talking about books and is always crafting something.

Muffy- she just moved in today so I don’t know anything about her yet

Those are all of my villagers currently. My 10th villager just moved out.

C0170142-39D4-4002-B1E7-5FC7EF025E4E.jpeg

Last edited:
zucker referred to himself as a blockhead in a letter once and i still think about that everyday lmaoo

So, as an AC veteran, I should really know better by now, but here's what I did:

My boyfriend occasionally calls me "stinky", it's a long-running joke between us because I once had a bad dream that he called me stinky and woke up mad at him over nothing.

So, last month sometime, I thought it would be funny to change diva's catchphrase to "stinky". Long-story short, now nearly all of my villagers are constantly calling me stinky, including the cute ones like lolly and marina. While it has spiced up the dialogue a bit ("where'd ya get those clothes, stinky?"), it's also made all of my villagers sound rude. Also, someone commented on it when they came to pick up willow and she called them stinky. Oops.

Pashmina asked Mott about core muscles. This silly conversation ensued.

Attachments

• pashminamott1.jpe
    pashminamott1.jpe
    160.4 KB · Views: 99
  • pashminamott2.jpe
    pashminamott2.jpe
    160.1 KB · Views: 167
  • pashminamott3.jpe
    pashminamott3.jpe
    167.2 KB · Views: 751
  • pashminamott4.jpe
    pashminamott4.jpe
    164.7 KB · Views: 80
  • pashminamott5.jpe
    pashminamott5.jpe
    165.7 KB · Views: 167
  • pashminamott6.jpe
    pashminamott6.jpe
    172 KB · Views: 98
  • pashminamott7.jpe
    pashminamott7.jpe
    172.6 KB · Views: 81
  • pashminamott8.jpe
    pashminamott8.jpe
    166.9 KB · Views: 107
Once Puddles and Plucky we’re talking about what I think was a customer service review. Puddles said she had a few words to say to the person or about the product but she was too polite to do so. I thought it was so cute and funny!

When Pashmina asked me for a new catchphrase, I didn't expect Mint to start using "man" as her catchphrase, too! She's the most unsuspecting snoot.

Tank was singing Kk adventure in the plaza tonight and Whitney was sitting on the ground in front of him watching like she was his biggest fan. It was so cute.

When I invited Dobie to the campsite via amiibo, the three things he asked me were — in the following order — jail bars, a table, and a bonfire. He even inherited Hamphrey’s home exterior when he moved in.

To this day, my friends and I joke that Dobie is a secret serial killer. He even has a whiteboard in his house so he can track the investigation against him.

B568F993-CDD4-40E8-AD3F-2117E9B7D592.jpeg

The funniest thing by far is when a jock (in my case, Rudy) just shouts out of the blue, "MUSCLE MADNESS!" in a huge, jiggling font.

A villager told me that she has never had Fleas before. Not even this time.

Last edited:
I had this conversation with fang one time, heres how it went (i dont remember the start of it lol)

Like this whole email thingy. Oh, goodie, you can send a picture of a smiley face through the ethernet! (thats how it was spelt lol)

In my day, if you wanted to talk to someone, you had to walk over to their house and shout at them!

Or you could always write an angry letter and tape it to their buggy when they weren't lookin'...

Whaddaya mean, how old am I?

I was dead laughing after that!
i also have another about fang over at his friends house using a computer for the first time.

I absolutely love it when Genji (or any jock villager) complements me, because he ends up commenting on how swole I apparently am (He’s given me clothes that he think would complement my muscles, has said certain muscles of mine looked radiant today, etc.).

My favorite line of his by far is this one:
UoAMga7.jpg

I find it really funny but also extremely flattering. It’s not everyday that someone appreciates your beefiness!

Last edited:
Bree (the snooty mouse) lives in a bathroom. Today she was telling me all about how the bidet gives her good posture....I'm sure it does, Bree.

I got screenshots, I'll have to post them here tomorrow.

Sherb explained why he’s banned from planes. I have to admit, it’s a very good reason and I’m amazed he landed on my island in one piece.

Klaus loves sitting on his toilet with his glasses on, reading a book, and then telling me about his bidet.
Lobo can be seen from far away as he has some phases where he just doesn't move away from that cliff. He also hid in the forest.
Friga is always doing yoga up on her plateau.

Back