Any Anime Recommendations?

JayTrain

Bells
Small Mailbox
I am bored right now and I just got back from a long day of school. I am in the mood for any anime. Just recommend it and I will try it :).

Lovely Complex is the best shoujo imo.
Daily Lives of High School Boys is stupid but it can be pretty funny.

I don't watch any, but my sister is obsessed with Sword Art Online and she recommends it to everyone.

Any anime, huh?

Boku no-

No, not that one. Uh. FLCL. Watch that. It's six episodes.

Aku no Hana is what I'm on. Apparently it's only 13 episodes.

Can't do long-term anime. It just gets on my nerves.

Shinsekai Yori for darker stuff, for something more light-hearted Kuragehime is really great. Hourou Musuko is really touching and I finished watching Steins;Gate which more on the sci-fi side (But not overly so, it has mystery and a lot of suspense too, it's kind of hard to explain lol) and loved it too. Mawaru Penguindrum was really good too. I have way too many series I love and want to recommend haha. uwu

1. No Game No Life (I definitely recommend you to watch this! > w<b Also only 13 episodes, unfortunately ; __ ; )
2. Tokyo Ghoul
3. Akame ga Kill

I also suggest No Game No Life. The colors used are so great I can't even explain how great they are

I also suggest No Game No Life. The colors used are so great I can't even explain how great they are

It's super funny too! XD And Shiro is sooo cuteeeeee <3 And the art jslkdfjdsl HNNNGGG <3 THE ART AND PLOT <3 It's just perfect.

I'm into all the sports anime right now lol (Free!, Haikyuu, Kuroko no Basuke)
I've heard Sword Art Online is really good, but I only saw the first episode and it didn't really hook me.
Two of my favourites are Solty Rei and Jyu-oh-sei, but I don't think many other people have watched those. Those are both more action-y

If you like comedy anime, I recommend Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Ugh, I'd suggest even more but I haven't watched that much anime yet. *Floats away*

- Angel Beats ( AMAZING anime. Much feels. )
- Attack On Titan ( ALSO AMAZING )
- Sword Art Online ( Lots of people hate this one, but I like it. The plot's a bit weird. BUT IT'S STILL COOL. )

I just started Durarara and I really like it a lot! It's kind of mystery-ish/dark but it's also got your typical high school kids in it and can be funny

HUNTER X HUNTER PLS WATCH IT

Puella magi madoka magica
kill la kill
kyoukai no kanata
one week friends
toradora
no game no life
nichijou
a certain scientific railgun
gintama
angel beats
clannad