• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Anthony's Nature Shop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Luna
Town: Startown
Items buying: Orange pansies, orange tulips, orange roses
Friend Code: < Sidebar
Time Available: All day today
Pick up or drop off: Pick up

How many of these do you have?
I can offer you 5 of each, as im breeding and dont have many atm

Sorry for this but im really busy on weekends so if you order i highly doubt you would get it on weekends sorry

Ah, no worries! You probably know this already but you could also post your times/ temporarily close thread/ edit title of thread so you don't get swamped with orders when you're busy!

Name: Shelby
Town: Tortuga
Items buying: 20 black roses, 20 blue roses, and 20 pink cosmos (if possible)
Friend Code: 1950 8366 6012
Time Available: Now
Hey, i could get you 15 black roses, 10 blue roses, and 5 pink cosmos because i dont have much cosmos and sold alot of blue roses recently is that okay with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Sandy
Town: Hyrule
Items buying: 1 perfect pear
Friend Code: 5000-5746-5981
Time Available: All day
Total = 2tbt

You can pick up the fruit now if you'd like

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy 25 regular tree saplings?

For sure! I'm working on your order that the moment so please give me some time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Elsie
Town: Midnight
Items buying: 3 Red Carnations, 3 Black Roses, 3 Orange Roses, 3 Orange Pansies, 3 Blue Pansies, 3 Black Lilies, 3 Pink Lilies, 9 Pink Cosmos, 9 Orange Cosmos, 3 Black Tulips, 3 Orange Tulips, 5 Blue Violets.
Friend Code: Sidebar
Time Available: Anytime
This might seem like a lot and very specific, and it kind of is XD :)
Hey, im almost done your order, i dont think i can get you the blue violets (Sorry) :( and i dont have many pink cosmos so is 3 pink cosmos okay?

Hey, i could get you 15 black roses, 10 blue roses, and 5 pink cosmos because i dont have much cosmos and sold alot of blue roses recently is that okay with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can pick up the fruit now if you'd like

- - - Post Merge - - -

For sure! I'm working on your order that the moment so please give me some time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, im almost done your order, i dont think i can get you the blue violets (Sorry) :( and i dont have many pink cosmos so is 3 pink cosmos okay?

Oh that is perfectly fine! I will take the 3 Pink cosmos, whatever the price is I'll still pay, no worries! :D

Name: Ploopa
Town: Houdini
Items buying: 9 cedar saplings, 6 white carnations (a total of 18 tbt, I believe?)
Friend Code: Sidebar :)
Time Available: now, or VM another time
Pick up or drop off: Pickup
Hey, i recently sold all my cedar sapling so it going to take quite awhile sorry (hopefully you get it today)

Name: Shelby
Town: Tortuga
Items buying: 20 black roses, 20 blue roses, and 20 pink cosmos (if possible)
Friend Code: 1950 8366 6012
Time Available: Now

Hey im sorry to let you down but my pink cosmos just dont want to breed and so i have non so could i just give me 20 black roses and 10 blue roses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back