Answer This ACNL Tumblr Quiz If Your Bored

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did?
1. It's my name; Deliberg = a play on of Delibird and "berg" like the town ending.
2: Who is your favorite current villager?
2. Probably Kiki or Marcel
3: Who is your least favorite current villager?
3. Blaire o-O
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?
4. Beardo because... I like beards.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?
5. Kapp'n, I feel like he has many stories about cucumbers and the ocean to tell me.
6: Who or what truly runs your town?
6. Me. I is teh king of the town.
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most?
7. K.K Stroll I think it's called.
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song?
8. The Aika Village one, gives me nightmares o-O
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?
9. Male Bunny w/ the Uchi personality. (even though it's not possible)
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing?
10. 2005, my brother bought it; we shared a DS back then. (Wild World days)
11: What is your nickname in the game?
11. I stick with Kaya
12: What is a random fact about your town?
12. uhhh... it's a good one.
13: Do you time travel?
13. Nope.
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?
14. Moose or Fox
15: Favorite island tour?
15. The scavenger hunt/matching game thing.
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day?
16. All of it.
17: When is your character's birthday?
17. Apr. 3 (same as irl)
18: What is your favorite flower in the game?
18. Carnations
19: What town project is your favorite?
19. Cafe
20: What town project do you hate the most?
20. None, if I dislike them, I just don't just them.
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be?
21. A backpack item for fashion + inventory space
22: How would you describe your main character in three words?
22. Pretty. Dayum. Sexy.
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game?
23. Hitting villagers with my axe o-O
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?
24. Bug Catching is what I do most.
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.
25. Cyrus, I just spent like 30 minutes going through conversation to finally explain to him that I want a GREEN piggy bank.
26: What furniture series do you like the most?
26. Polka-Dot
27: What furniture series do you like the least?
27. Campus, it just doesn't look good.
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?
28. Tell me to give him some. and it works.
29: Could Isabelle rule the world?
29. no.
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you?
30. Your father that your mother talks about so much.
31: What is your favorite thing about the game?
31. Yes.
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game?
32. Inventory SPPPACCCEEEE.
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you?
33. Nope, but I was gonna sell Henry for like 500K and he left before I could do it. so, FU henry..
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?
34. I haven't had any extremely ugly ones yet.
35: What do you want the most in this game right now?
35. My perfect house/town. And Nookingtons
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why?
36. Beardo.
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why?
37. Wart Jr. Do I really need to say?
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..):
Male Character
White Short Hair
Steampunk Dress (QR Code)
Steampunk Glasses
Basketball Shoes
Crown

HNI_0028.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

well that was 30 minutes I wasn't using anyways.

Last edited:
1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did?: Rachael is my real name, Midnight is my cat's name plus I liked the sound of it.
2: Who is your favorite current villager?: Bam, Fauna, Tangy, Marcel.
3: Who is your least favorite current villager?: Deirdre.
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?: Bob. I like cats. Static is a close second.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?: Haha no.
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most?: Stale Cupcakes
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song?: I don't really like Pondering that much.
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?: Normal cat.
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing?: Way back when Population Growing came out, I saw it at Gamestop and it looked neat.
11: What is your nickname in the game?: I have it set to Dearie right now.
12: What is a random fact about your town?: The river is almost completely straight until there is a large lake by my house on the far left side, which then goes down and turns into a small peninsula like section of land.
13: Do you time travel?: Not a lot. Only small 1-2 day jumps.
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?: Giraffe.
15: Favorite island tour?: Gardening tour.
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day?: 2-3 hours, maybe 4 if I have time.
17: When is your character's birthday?: July 8th
18: What is your favorite flower in the game?: Rose
19: What town project is your favorite?: Anything illuminated.
20: What town project do you hate the most?: Construction items.
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be?: Laying out your town map the way you want it and choosing where your villagers move in
22: How would you describe your main character in three words?: Just like me.
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game?: No.
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?: Bug hunting and fishing.
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.: Isabelle. She's annoying and bossy to me.
26: What furniture series do you like the most?: Rococo or minimalist.
27: What furniture series do you like the least?: Lovely.
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?: Anything. Crazy raccoon.
29: Could Isabelle rule the world?: Easily.
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you?:Someone who missed the train stop.
31: What is your favorite thing about the game?:Everything.
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game?: Town customization is still tricky to me.
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you?: Nope.
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?: I had Chow as a starter. Ew.
35: What do you want the most in this game right now?: Bob.
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why?: Bob. He was one of my very originals from Population Growing.
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why?: I don't have one.
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Sweaters, dresses, skirts, red or purple ponytail/bun.

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? My character is named after me and my town.. because it sounds cute!

2: Who is your favorite current villager? Molly! She is my absolute favourite villager and I was lucky enough to have her as one of my starting villagers. Needless to say, she isn't going anywhere anytime soon!

3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Tipper. I don't care for the cows.

4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Poppy. She's adorable and a very close-second to Molly.

5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? This question scares me O_O But probably K.K. Slider, he's so smoooooth

6: Who or what truly runs your town? Not me, that's for sure.

7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? K.K Island or K.K Love Song

8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? I really don't know them well enough to answer but there's quite a few that I find really irritating. Oh and whatever song is playing in Aika village houses.. yeah, I hate that.

9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? A peppy squirrel

10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? New leaf of animal crossing in general? I started with Wild World in 2005 because I played it on a friends DS and loved it!

11: What is your nickname in the game? Missy.

12: What is a random fact about your town? Everyone in my town dislikes Tipper and are plotting to get her out. But shh!

13: Do you time travel? Nope

14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? I'd love to see a butterfly but I know it wouldn't work because they have them as bugs.

15: Favorite island tour? The firefly one, it's so peaceful. Also the ancient fishing one because I love thunder storms.

16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? More time than I care to admit. Lets just say it's the holidays so I have all day long.

17: When is your character's birthday? On the same day as mine :)

18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Ooh.. a tie between Roses, Lillies, Violets and Pansies. I HATE cosmos. I dug them all up :')

19: What town project is your favorite? That I currently have? The fountain :3

20: What town project do you hate the most? I don't hate any in my town but in general? Hmm, I don't like the 'artsy' ones like that rotating cube or the sculpture ark.

21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? More events for Europe. Our calender is so empty compared to NA and Japan. Bring back morning aerobics and the sports fair.

22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Blonde. Creative. Laid-Back.

23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? When I first got the game I was on here all the time getting things from other players and selling stuff. In the end I had so many strangers on my friends list and villagers moving in from strangers towns. I deleted that town and I refuse to add strangers in my new town, even if it does mean missing out on a lot of trades.

24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Fishing. I also like pottering round town to water my flowers, but nothing beats fishing a sunset on the beach <3

25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Gracie. Y U SO STUCK UP

26: What furniture series do you like the most? Minimalist, alpine, rococo, blue, green, modern wood, mush, gracie furniture, sleek etc

27: What furniture series do you like the least? Polka-dot, patchwork, mermaid, princess, lovely, kiddie, the list goes on..

28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Uh...what wouldn't he be willing to do!?

29: Could Isabelle rule the world? No. I'd beat her to it.

30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Nobody. I reckon they all panicked because Tortimer was retiring and just said "Whoever gets off this train next will be Mayor!" then made up all this rubbish about mistaken identity to get me to agree. Oh and the letter from the 'unknown sender'? Isabelle wrote that. Sneaky sneaky.

31: What is your favorite thing about the game? The music and how nice it all looks. I also love the seasons, I'm looking forward to fall and then the first signs of snow!

32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? The maps are a little too small. Also the really bad design of placing PWP! 2 spaces on either side and 5 spaces back for a street lamp, c'mon

33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Poppy </3

34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Pietro. I deleted that town xD

35: What do you want the most in this game right now? For the grass and trees to start changing autumn colours <3

36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Molly Molly Molly. Ever since I saw her in a nintendo direct video waddling over to the player and looking up at him, it was adorable. She's so short and cute.

37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Pietro. Seriously, who thought that was a good idea?

38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Typical eyes (just keep clicking A), long-ish blonde hair with a side fringe. Currently wearing a custom-made dress that's black and backless. Also wearing a violet in her hair :)

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? My character's name is Mathilda, and my town is Rosedell. I named them that way because I felt like it.

2: Who is your favorite current villager? Pekoe, Kiki, or Soleil. They are really cute, and I am a big fan of Kiki's Delivery Service.

3: Who is your least favorite current villager? I don't really have one, to be honest.

4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Maple, Stitches and Chevre. All are favourites from Wild World.

5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? I wouldn't date any of them. There's the slight problem that they are dogs, owls, etc.

6: Who or what truly runs your town? Tom Nook. Think about it. He controls construction in town, and he even admits to spying on his nephews to find out what they're up to. Forget Isabelle, forget me, it's Tom who's running this show.

7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? No preference.

8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? Ditto above.

9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? I think I would be an Uchi bear cub.

11: What is your nickname in the game? Oh, I have several: Tilly, M Money, Fancy M, and the worst one of all... Muscles.

12: What is a random fact about your town? My villagers have mostly gathered together on the West side of Rosedell.

13: Do you time travel? Yes. In one day increments.

14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? More sloth villagers!

15: Favorite island tour? Hammer and labyrinth tour.

16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? 2 Hours? I don't keep count.

17: When is your character's birthday? 21st of June. When I got the game.

18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Lilies or purple roses.

19: What town project is your favorite? The Campsite.

20: What town project do you hate the most? I don't hate any of them, really.

21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? The ability to place patterns directly in front of buildings.

22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Evil Dictator-Not!

23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? No.

24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Bug hunting. You see exactly what you're going to get.

25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. I used to hate Lyle, but I've warmed to him in this game.

26: What furniture series do you like the most? The Princess and Rococo series.

27: What furniture series do you like the least? Kiddie.

28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Rip off an innocent 6 year old-oh, wait, he's already done that in the previous games.

29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Yes. With help from Tom Nook and Mathilda.

30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Rover. When he met you on the train, he decided that I'd be better as mayor than him. I agree with this sentiment.

31: What is your favorite thing about the game? Everything (Almost!).

32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? The inability to place patterns directly in front of buildings.

33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Not in this game. Wild World, however, is a different story...

34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Diva. I did like her, though.

35: What do you want the most in this game right now? To have the best town in the universe!

36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Pekoe! She's so cute!

37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Some eagle that's moved into my town.

38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Mathilda has dreamy eyes, a dark blue ponytail, embroidered dress and blue pumps.

Yay! I have finished!

Tiramisu sounds cute and I like the food. My character is Tea because I wanted to name my other characters Coffee, Latte and Mocha for a food kind of town

MARSHAAAAAAAAL

Neither...I like them all equally but Marshal, Julian and Stitches are an exception since I love them

Neither because I'm happy now.

5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?
Kicks because he's a cutie.

I run my town. Duhh

K.K. Etude

Pondering

9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?
I would be the female version of Marshal <333 but a creamy vanilla color

June 14th. Because why wouldn't I? If you mean AC in general and not NL, don't even bother asking my rusty memory.

june bug

It contains pretty popular villagers

Just for now because I want to get back to the current date but I'm going day by day

14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?
Foxes that are much cuter. Unlike Redd

Scavenger hunt

When I come home from school until I sleep or when I get bored.

Unknown. I don't want to share it

Carnations

Jungle Gym

All those signs (caution signs, yield signs etc, not the custom one) because they're booooring.

More villager personality.

Boyish, tsundere and grouchy.

Building my house somewhere where I wanted a bridge.

Bug hunting because it's easy

Lyle because I just do, hate his "Bang!", hate his hair, hate everything about him

Alpine or Princess.

Balloon is the hideous piece of crap ever

Buy more food, look at him, he's fat

Dear god, I beg you to forbid her

Tortimer again because of the elections.

I am the Mayor, I hold the power!

That you are able to get streetpass villagers. Like wtf? Oh and Isabelle telling me I can't build this there, I mean, I'M THE FREAKIN MAYOR (ragerageragerage)

I forgot

I used to have Rodeo but for current, none

Bells. Self explanatory

Marshal the Smug Squirrel because that angry expression is just so adorable as if someone stole something off him!

I don't have a specific since it's every single hippo. I hate them so much I'll do anything to remove them from my town FOREVER (even if it means risking the loss of dreamies)

marshal yawning.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was too long. I hate quizzes.

Last edited:
My Name & Azalea, because it seemed the perfect town name.. Azalea is a little forest town just like Animal crossing is

Willow

I don't have one, i like them all, guess i'd have to say Freya or Mitzi are my least favourites, but i do love them

Marshal or Marina, both are just amazing and Marina was one of my besties in Wild world. Both are impossible to get though :(

None, thats just weird.

The sheep Cult (Vesta, Willow & Muffy)

K.K Hypno

Theres not one i dislike

There isnt a personality that suits me, but i'd be a hamster or Cat

When i was 5, and my Dad bought animal crossing gamecube

Dj J, Tiny J, J

No villagers have left yet, and it was started on the 23rd July

No, Never

Ferret

Hide & Seek

2 Hours

May 23rd

Black Rose

Picnic Blanket, i need it, or Windmill

The Illuminated ones or Pile of Pipes

Bring Signs Back

Just Like Me :p

Nopee

Fishing

Zipper T Bunny is a bit rubbish

Gorgeous Series

Sleek so ugly

Anything

No

Vesta

The Villagers

Violet the Gorilla ew

In previous games, yes

Moose in my old town

Marshal or Marina

Vesta, shes not my favourite in my town at the moment, but throughout the whole series she has been in each of my files and i love her

Violet or Jane

38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..
Blue Checked shirt, jeans, blonde hair

Last edited:
-Well, 'Cria' is my nickname in real life, and I don't remember how I picked 'Faywick.' I think my wife helped me randomly get it or something.
-Rhonda. I love her!
-...That's hard. I guess Clay or Deli.
-Um, Margie solely because I'd want her to move again, so my wife could get her back.
-Isabelle because she's so sweet!
-The sea bass. It's the only possible explanation for their prevalence.
-'Lament.'
-I don't know. There are a few I don't like.
-A normal penguin or llama.
-A day or two after New Leaf came out, and because my wife got it for me. She'd been hyped up about it for ages, until finally, I wanted to play it, too. :p
-I have a few. Dearie, sweetie, honeybun, and Dr. C, I think are the main ones now.
-The town hall is on the left side of town, very close to the train station.
-Yes. Not loads, though.
-Some sort of sea-faring species, because oh my goodness, that could get interesting.
-The Ore one.
-2-4 hours, I think.
-May 6.
-Jacob's ladders. And carnations.
-I suppose right now, the hot spring.
-I don't have any I hate.
-More things you can do with your villagers (like maybe them being able to hire you to redecorate or something.)
-Girly, friendly, 'a good listener.'
23: Have you ever done something you are ashamed of or regret in this game?
-I regret not trying to plan it more in the beginning.
-Diving because it's fun.
-Kapp'n. He creeps me out.
-Mermaid.
-Balloon. -.- That series is ugly.
-Serial murder.
-She's certainly organized enough, too.
-Isabelle. o.o
-Going around and making friends with all the villagers.
-How there isn't much you can do at night.
-No. I have all 10 of my 'original' villagers still.
-Um...I guess Moose?
-All the Gracie series. Well, mainly the Card and Sweets series, but...
-Rhonda because she's so sweet. :D
-Nibbles because she's creepy and I accidentally made up a terrible back-story for her that made it all worse. D:
-Right now, blue eyes and blue ponytail. Wear dresses most of the time. And love the funky wig or halo.

I named my town after my bunny, which is Eclipse, 'Clipse for short. And I named my character Annika because I really like the name... but no one else does :(; Jessica is my side character and that's my actual name.

Lucha! He's a cool little bird.

Ren?e. She parked her house right at the end of a bridge.

Probably the cranky Octopus, Octavian. He was in my town on GC and I miss him!

Definitely K.K. Slider or Digby.

Isabelle! I mean come on... she taught me everything I know.

I haven't heard all of the songs but so far it would have to be The Ballad music box.

KK Rock. It's catchy, don't get my wrong. BUT it doesn't go with the theme of my house.

I think I would be a shy duck or hamster.

I started back when it was on GameCube. I heard this girl talking about it with someone and that same weekend I went out and bought it.

I have a few. There's A- Wonder, youngin, and cookie (thank goodness I moved up from the nickname "kid").

Most of the animals I started out with back on July 9th are still living in my village.

Wahhhhhhh! I try not to but yes. But only if I fell asleep super early and wasn't able to water all of my flowers/ catch beetles.

Owls! I love owls.

The Hammer one!

Probably about 3 hours total each day. But on my lazy days aka Sundays, ALL DAY!

Annika's is on October 8th; Jessica's is on September 8th.

Purple lillies.

When I can get the Eiffel Tower, that'll probably be my favorite.

The one's that take me 5ever to pay off.

Probably more calendar events/ holidays like Japan has.

Bossy. Caring. Forgetful.

I wish I could rename my town to something else. And I'm ashamed of time traveling. My boyfriend makes me feel so bad for doing it!

Fishing will always be number one.

I don't like the HH Otter. The way he talks is so unattractive, BAM

Rococo, Gorgeous, Sweets, Mermaid, just to name a few.

Golden, Ranch, Exotic, just to name a few. lol

Rip-off anyone, any age.

No, she would do a wonderful job being the assistant to someone who wanted to though.

I have no idea, lol. Maybe Isabelle was but backout as soon as she heard the train pulling up at the station. I mean... she knows everything there is to know about it.

The mini games and I can customize it sooooo much more.

Tom Nook.. as mayor I want him fired. His little adorable nephews can stay though.

Nope! I won't let them. I ALMOST did but stopped them just in time.

Mac the dog. He was okay... he just had a scrunched up forehead.

My town to resemble Alice in Wonderland but I'm failing!!

Rocket! She doesn't get enough credit, but she's cool. I love her (even though I haven't had her in my town) because I mean hello, her name is Rocket.

I frown upon Deirdre because when she was in my town and moved smack dab in front of my house. She was cool and let me have her papa bear though. So she isn't all that bad.

My main character has a cheery face. Currently she has mint colored hair in the shape of a sort of a bob cut and green eyes. She's wearing a qr coded raincoat and red polka dot boots.

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? Used my name and my bad luck to create my town name LOL
2: Who is your favorite current villager? None really, I haven't been lucky enough to get a good one
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Stinky but fortunately he's moving
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Pekoe because of her style
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? Digby
6: Who or what truly runs your town? A lot of free time LOL
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? Lullaby
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? All others LOL
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? A very lazy Kangaroo with baby in pouch
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? July 15th, bought second 3DS, was conflicted on which game to buy.
11: What is your nickname in the game? DeeDee
12: What is a random fact about your town? Don't know what to do with west part !
13: Do you time travel? Did it once, never doing it again, it ruins it for me
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Ferrets
15: Favorite island tour? Evening Firefly Tour
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day?5-8 hours
17: When is your character's birthday? Feb 6th
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Rose
19: What town project is your favorite? So far, The cube sculpture
20: What town project do you hate the most? All the stupid warning signs
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? Being able to send mail to friends in other towns by wi-fi
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Cute, white (hair and clothes LOL) and clueless
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? Time traveling
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Hate diving so both bug hunting and fishing
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Who likes Pelly? She's just mean
26: What furniture series do you like the most? So far, Sloppy
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Kiddie
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Anything!
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Nah, she's too afraid to leave her counter alone
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? No one!
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? Ability to be mayor
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? The time it takes to travel to another town
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Yes Wolfgang
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Stinky
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? Being able to design my own paths
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Don't know them all, so dunno
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why?Why? Don't know them all, so dunno
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Big black eyes, bandage, white hair in a bun, crown, white palatial dress, bobby socks and white leather shoes.

1. I named my character based upon my TBT forums account, and my town was just BellTree because I had ran out of ideas. Haha.
2. My favorite villager that is currently residing in my town, is Lolli. She's just adorable.
3. My least favorite villager is Stitches, I mean come on man you moved right over my black roses. I PAID FOR THOSE
4. I would pick Rosie to move into my town, she's just plain adorable and not to mention she was in the anime, the first animal crossing animal I actually saw.
5. Heh, I would date Isabelle. Not in a weird way but she's the best looking animal I saw yet.
6. The thing that truly runs my town, I don't know how to answer that. I guess I do, as Mayor.
7. K.K. Hypno, very mysterious.
8. My least Favorite K.K. Song is, well I really don't have one.
9. N/A, I just can't find a good answer for that one.
10. I started playing Animal Crossing in 2003 on the Gamecube once it made the Player's Choice category, I wanted to see how good it actually was.
11. My nickname is Solid in my New Leaf game.
12. Animal's that talk live in my town.
13. Yes, I do time-travel.
14. I would introduce Snakes, the walking would be awkward yet amazing, lol.
15. My favorite Island tour is the Hard Labyrinth.
16. I average about 1~3 hours give or take.
17. My characters birthday is March 7th.
18. My favorite flower is the Gold rose, like a boss.
19. The fountain is my favorite project.
20. I hate the face cut-outs, they really are kind of annoying in some cases.
21. Nothing, this game is very good at the time.
22. Way too awesome.
23. Nope.
24. Bug hunting.
25. I don't like Lyle, he's annoying and looks funny.
26. I like the Astro series, it's very interesting.
27. I don't like the balloon series, too kiddish. Way too kiddish.
28. I would say it but it's against rules. You get the drift.
29. -gets pinned by Isabelle- Oh why yes she can.
30. My mom
31. My favorite thing about the game is the graphics.
32. My least favorite thing about this game is having no christmas, I know it wasn't allowed since it's religious but come on.
33. Nope.
34. Haven't seen anything but cute.
35. 999M bells.
36. Rosie. She's the first Animal I saw in the game.
37. Resetti cause he always rages when I reset.
38. Can't explain haha. Only a ghost mask to cover the face, although.

Hope you had a good time reading my answers!

My character has my real life nickname, and my town name is a tool that has a connection to my boyfriend.
That's currently in my town? Probably Dotty, she's adorable. xD I like Avery too though.
Maelle.
Tangy or Vesta, or maybe Diana. I had Tangy and Vesta in previous games, and really liked them. Oh, and maybe Coco too. :D I saw her when I reset a hundred+ times before I started my game, and at first was kinda freaked out by her, but now I think she's cute.
Brewster, obviously. xD
My laziness?
No idea, I honestly haven't really listened to any of them.
Uhm...see above.
Probably normal (though I am lazy and can definitely be snooty), and a cat.
I was looking for GameCube games and stumbled across WW.
My favorite one is Dotty's (honeybun).
I reset over a hundred times (literally) for the map/layout.
Nope.
Foxes. And not Redd looking ones, like cute chibi ones. >:l
Can't remember what it's called...the wiki is calling it the Borrowed Thing Contest, but it's the one where you have to bring three items on a list. I cheat and keep the online Prima guide up on my computer while I do it. xD
Half an hour. Sometimes hours and hours though. =__=
April 2, my real birthday.
Not sure...I like Blue Pansies a lot, and I kind of like Roses too. Though I hate roses in real life.
Aside from the building ones, I like the fountain.
I don't really have a least favorite, but I wouldn't put most of them in my town.
I have so many answers for this...but I forget them. :D But I am very opinionated about this! But uhm...bigger storage and inventory is definitely a big one. (IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK?)
Unique, disorganized, cute. That's how I see it, not like how I'm trying to make it. P:
Hmm...I don't think so.
I hate diving. Probably fishing.
Nope.
I can't pick one! D: Egg, Insect, Mermaid, Minimalist...yeah. xD
I don't like Green very much. Or Modern Wood.
Is this supposed to sound provocative? :l
As your assistant. xD I'd hope she'd stand up for herself enough one day though.
I...I don't know... o__o My mom?!
I like its slow pace and huge variety of things to do.
Inventory organization a million times. My huge goal in this game right now is to get organized, and it's just so freaking impossible. My town is covered in items because I don't know where to put everything. Trying to clean everything up actually causes me a lot of stress.
Everyone who's moved out, I let move out.
Scoot.
To have an organized inventory.
Tangy or Vesta or Coco, because of reasons I said in the early questions of why I'd want to have them.
Don't think I have one particular one that I really, really hate more than the others.
Brown eyes, blue hair, and clothes are changing a lot at the moment. xD Always have a bandage or post op patch accessory and boots, though.

It's a nickname off a character I made for a story, and a pseudonym I been going by. Mostly the same for the town name too, except it came from a roleplay I did for my character's town. Funny enough, I did not base teh town's design off the town in the story, just took the name.
Kitt, she is my only dreamie in this game and very thankful I got her. Even though I don't hang with her that much in the game I still enjoy just having her around.
Rocket. I hate her with a passion. She has given me NOTHING but fake paintings anytime I buy them from her. It also doesn't help that shirts on her look weird if they don't have a color similar to her body. I also don't care for the tomboy personality very much.
Of ones I don't have? I suppose Ruby for two reasons... 1. When I played Wild World, she was a fun neighbor to have. 2. Like her a little more after reading Ruby's Quest. But if I got her, I'd have to get Tom too, haha!
Eh... They'd need to become human, I am not into furry-type things. I suppose if Zell were human, he'd be kind of fun to date but I still feel weirded out by this idea, heh.
My OCD-like qualities of making things look nice and collecting things, haha!
I haven't listened to many live, but K.K. Slider live has been a favorite. In stereo-played music, I have been enjoying "Wandering" though.
None comes to mind, but I know I dislike some.
I'd rather stay human, but I suppose I'd be okay being a bird so I could sort of fly. Personality, probably the new hipster one or lazy.
A few years after Wild World came out. My best friend had the game and I thought it was dumb looking but At the time, I hadn't many games to play and figured why not. I asked if I could borrow it since she stopped playing and got hooked! I completely cleaned up her town, had made on of every hybrid for her, got her catalog WAY up there and got a LOT of villager pics. And that was where I made good friends with Kitt, who gave me SO many presents haha.
Tal. I don't let them give me silly names. I got sick of hearing "Dr.T". I sometimes input "Tali" though.
There are WAY too many flowers.
I sometimes "pause" the game. Means I go to the system settings on the 3DS, and leave it on the time I last was on. I sometimes do this when I know I can't play for a bit or I need a break. Then I play catch up to get to current date. In the past, I have time traveled forward day-by-day only so I could get to a date to move a villager out and get Kitt from someone else. I then didn't play until real life caught up with the date my animal crossing game was left at. I also made my own "night ordinance" by always having the game two hours behind real time since I want bell boom (and after weeding day, beautiful ordinance).
I think there's enough, eh? If there isn't a bat, that would be cool I suppose.
Salmon catching. 20 medals to catch only 8 of them, haha. Hide and seek can be fun too, just not worth its medals.
At least 2 hours, usually more.
Main character has same as me. my alts have differing times so I can get more birthdays during the year.
Tough one... I suppose either black roses or blue pansies. I like most the flowers though.
Practical ones. The Weather instrument one is pretty useful.
The ones that are for display only with no additional function. Seriously, they could have made more PWPs have secondary functions like windmills helping flower growth or lighthouse with rare fish or whatever. But no, just an annoying waste of space.
Allowing neighbors to expand their homes with mayoral permission (and ability to help them expand!).
Random fun costumes.
I once accidentally dug up my blue pansy. Was so pissed.
Fishing; much more relaxing. Diving I only did for pirate furniture and getting missing creatures. Bug catching is decent.
I assume you mean the NPC worker types. Well Reese can be annoying with how she freaking follows you around, but that's a mild dislike.
Green. My fav color and doesn't look bad.
Nursery. Not a fan of babies haha.
Probably charges Timmy and Tommy money which is why they have jobs too.
Nah, she would feel too guilty when she would have to do something that could hurt people's feelings.
Tortimer, duh.
They brought villager pictures back!
Unable to relocate villagers or make them move despite being mayor.
Nope. Some I strongly liked such as Robin but it was her time to go.
Rocket!
For rocket to move out.
Kitt, because she was my best friend in Wild World and made my first Animal Crossing game very comforting.
Rocket cause of reasons already mentioned.
In Team Rocket clothes currently. Green eyes and green hair under a cap.

I named my character after myself and the town off of Pokemon (Pallet). My town flag is even a Jigglypuff! ^^

Dotty, the peppy bunny.

Walt, the cranky Kangaroo. He was a random move-in. v_v

I'd choose Chrissy or Francine! They're too cute!

I'd chill with Isabelle. Why not.

Flowers. They're everywhere.

My favorite song changes a lot, so I can't say.

Can't think of any, maybe KK Milonga.

I'd like to be a peppy bunny like Dotty. ^^

When NL came out and it was all over tumblr. I wanted to see what the hype was about. I don't regret the purchase!

Honeybun and Pop Star (from Beau and Dotty)

I have the Tower built in the middle of town.

Sometimes. When I get bored or impatient enough to move a villager, I travel.

I said this in another thread, but a Stoat would be nice. I think they're a type of ferret or something.

Scavenger hunt!

It depends. Sometimes not much, other times more than an hour.

May 20

Blue roses! Blue is my favorite color, and I think the ones in the game are a pretty kind of blue.

The statue fountain (if that's the right name, I forget).

The traffic light.

Possibly some more PWP projects!

Lazy, listener, shopper.

Regret time traveling to move in Fang... he moved in a bad spot. haha. Had it coming.

I got pretty good at bug hunting.

Dr. Shrunk. His jokes.

I'm not familiar with all the sets, but rococo seems the most okay to me.

The... gold set? If that's what it's called.

Sell my house and everything in it.

No, she's too nice.

The next unlucky chum to move into town.

Going to other towns and stuff.

How there seems to be nothing to do once all the stores close.

Not yet... but one day... you know how many times Gayle has asked me to move? 4 times.

Canberra or Quillson. I was more attached to Quillson though.

Purple tulips, blue cosmos, carnations... I like plants.

Dotty! I think she's adorable. And her eyes glow red when she's surprised or pings me! ^^

I haven't had a lot of villagers, so I can't say.

Pretty much has the same hairstyle as my avatar, but wearing a Red Riding dress and a red hairbow.

I named my town PuttPutt because it's mini-golf themed. My mayor is Caddy, as in the Caddy who assists the golfer :D
Bruce, deer are awesome.
Umm....I have TWO female mice. So, Bettina and Bella are a tie.
Probably Moe, he's just rad looking and I've always thought he'd be cool to have.
Luna, because she's pretty attractive and has a whole "chill" aura going on. This is awkward.
Isabelle. Or Nook. They run it together in some villainous hierarchy.
Not really sure, I have most of them in my first town but haven't really given them a proper listen.
Any really unsettling music that gives me weird vibes, like K.K. Synth I believe...
A lazy wolf. I'm lazy, but with a side of crankiness that makes we wolf-like.
I started a few years ago on my friend's gamecube. First real game was New Leaf and I played because it's extremely addicting and I love bossing things around...no, because it looked like a really well-done game compared to most junk out there.
None yet, just started.
It's my second one. First is Woofkin, my zen town.
Yep, occasionally, but not excessively.
Otters, Pascal is really awesome and Otters are my favorite animal :D
The maze one, though I'm not a fan of doing the tours...
An hour...*coughs* Ok, more like three.
2/17. I chose it because I'm going to Hawaii on that day, so....I thought, why not make the game exciting on the plane?
Tulips, plan to use them as my main flower.
Hmmm...I really like the Windmill, or the Wisteria Trellis.
The freaking archway sculpture. It reminds me of a tooth...
Probably a bigger map. I always feel condensed in new leaf towns, oh and more shops. I made a whole list a while back of ideas.
Cranky scottish golfer.
Nope, not really
Bug hunting, fishing bores me, diving's OK.
God dang Dr. Shrunk...his face.
Cabana or that mossy garden set, it's really awesome.
Balloon. Or Lovely. Hurts the eyes.
Sell his nephews to a child labor camp.
Possibly, if she could get over requirements for building things.
Since Tortimer retired, I doubt it's him, I'm guessing Isabelle mistakenly took the job of assistant.
How everything's so customizable, oh, and portable.
Not being able to control villager housing and grasswear.
Yep, in my first town Erik. Sad day that was...
Renee, she's quite the looker :D
To get started working on putting patterns down. It's going to be a LONG time before I'm finished, possibly never.
Lobo, we're tight. I love wolves and Lobo is the most wolfy of them all xD
Coco. Her black, soulless eyes haunt me to this day. Plus this story freaks me out.
Right now? I'm pretty bland with the default clothes and hair right now. Planning to dress up all in plaid xD

Last edited:
okay imma do this
thanks if you wasted a couple minutes of your life reading this, it means u care c':

i named my character sky because i've always liked the name skylar. i shortened it to sky tho. i named my town hyrule because y'know, LoZ. i then found out how many other people used it too and how uncreative it was :c
Zell<3 forever zell.
beardo. he's annoying me to pieces right now. he moves in right next to my house destroying half my perfect apple trees, he's bearold, and he isn't even asking to move.
umm.. i'd choose skye.
err weird question, lol. i'd date digby or cyrus
i run it currently, whoop whoop bow down
k.k. folk was my first ever favorite. second favorite has to k.k. D&B because zell plays that song. i kno, obsession
k.k. hypno and k.k. parade. ever since i heard parade in hitokui, it's made me uncomfortable ever since
lazy bunny!
i started playing animal crossing like.. 6 months ago. i started playing it because i saw this photo of someone who made my favorite youtuber in a design, and i was like, "omg what is this game??" so then i bought it and boom here i am today
bunny. currently ruby calls me "schmoopy" which i absolutely adore, and genji used to call me "senpai". yes i made him say that.
omg we have apples soo cool right?!?!?!?? and also my town tune is from the last of us. the main theme. i know, i'm obsessed ;n;
yes i do and i'm not the least bit ashamed. omg i kno it's cheating omg
i'd have to say fox.
hide and seek <3
six or more hours. yeah i know, my life
obviously when my birthday is
i guess roses. i'm not that kind of over obsessed hybrid/flower person
anything illuminated, statue fountain, flower arch, campsite, hot spring, anything playground related, wisteria trellis, video screen, zen garden, and picnic basket.
pile of pipes, the chair sculpture (it just looks like a huge shoe), archway sculpture, and drilling rig.
WE CAN CHOOSE WHERE VILLAGERS PUT THEIR HOUSES
not me, kawaii desu desu, fashionable
letting mah babeh bluebear move ;n;
diving because i love seeing pascal and the things he says
phineas because his voice is so deep and he's just kinda creepy. i don't mind the badges tho, gimme
cabin, cardboard, sweet, princess, sloppy, and gorgeous
astro, lovely, balloon, and i can't remember any others
i don't know go ask him
she's a yellow puppy why the hell not
i dunno
almost everything. it's just such a likeable game
HOW VILLAGERS CHOOSE WHERE THEY WANT TO MOVE IN
genji and ankha.. it makes me cry evry time
beardo
beardo pinging so he can ask to move
zell because we made a friendship 4ever
beardo
current character has burgandy colored hair with it tied back into bun with blue bow. wearing this adorable dress from QR code, black striped socks and black pumps, with bandages

Last edited:
1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? I named my character after my name and the town was just a random name my sister came up with xD
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Tricky one. Either Gala or Erik.
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Lionel. Hate his guts.
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Marshal, because he's popular and I could sell him for 10mil bells xD
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?K.K. SLIDER :D
6: Who or what truly runs your town? My sister, I'm not the true mayor.
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? Either K.K. Jongara or K.K. Tango.
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? I LOVE K.K Bubblegum performed live, but the aircheck drives me insane.
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? Probably an uchi cub or something.
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? August 4th; that's when my sister got the game for her birthday.
11: What is your nickname in the game? I wanted everyone to call me Gummy, but now everyone calls me Sugar-J.
12: What is a random fact about your town? All the villagers are clustered on one side of the town.
13: Do you time travel? No, I did it once or twice, but I very rarely do it.
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? A peacock. :)
15: Favorite island tour? ORE TOURS. Those are medal-makers. xD
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? Oh, I have no idea :C
17: When is your character's birthday? October 20th
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Blue lilies. c:
19: What town project is your favorite? I love the flower arch :eek:
20: What town project do you hate the most?face-cutout standee. RAAAAGE.
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? To...let you have a significant other. xD If Reese can do it, why can't we?
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Pretty evil-looking.
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? Sell my perfect orange instead of planting it.
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Bug hunting!
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. I never cared for Redd. He just seems shady. (He does try to sell you fake paintings.)
26: What furniture series do you like the most? The Sleek Series.
27: What furniture series do you like the least? The stupid Balloon Series e_e
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? idk? xD
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Yes. No doubt.
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Resetti. Clearly.
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? Having villagers be nice to yooou
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? GRINDING >CCC
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Nope :D
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Lionel
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? For villagers to actually sit on the bench I built.
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? GAH this is hard..uh I really like Zell or Stitches because they're both really adorable.
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? LIONEL because I've been trying to kick him out for 2 months exactly and he's asked to move TWICE and he WONT GOOOO
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): My character has red hair, black eyes, an HHA jacket, a kilt, white stockings, and wooden clogs, and finally a red rose in her mouth :)

I named myself Alex because its my favourite name ever for many reasons and it also helps the protagonist of my favourite book is named Alex. My town is named Termina; its based off The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask, my first and favourite videogame.

My favourite current villager would be Fauna. She was my first "dreamie" and probably the villager I enjoy most in my town.

My least favourite current villager would be Diana. I don't hate her by any means, but her house is in a terribad location.

I'd choose Marina. I've been looking for her for a while and she's the last villager I'd love love love to have in my town. I really like the fact she's an octopus and her colours are pretty.

Erm. If I had to then probably Labelle, Blathers, or Celeste.

While I like to think that I run my town, Bruce tells me he's is the self proclaimed "shadow mayor."

Maybe Lucky K.K. Though I haven't listened to all his songs to really have a concrete answer.

Not sure. Again, I haven't listened to every one of K.K's songs yet.

Sociopathic antelope. Yeah I make my own categories.

I started playing when Wild World came out. I'm guessing I was drawn in by the colourful cover art as a kid and asked my dad to buy it for me.

Sweetie, dearie, and droog.

All my villagers are congregated in the southeast portion of town in modestly neat rows.

Yes. Just give me a blue police box and a fez and I'll be time lord.

Spider.

Probably the fossil matching one and the find the three items on the list one. I generally hate tours though.

Now school has started maybe less than an hour. It was maybe 2-3 hours during the summer cause I was able to play a little bit in the morning, a little bit in the afternoon, and a little bit at night.

31st of October. Its the same as my birthday.

Jacobs Ladder. Blue, white, black, and gold roses are definitely pretty too and white carnations look pretty when you wear it in your hair.

Windmill or wisteria trellis.

Any of the signs.

CONTROLLING VILLAGER HOUSE PLACEMENTS. Villagers just seem to know where the most inconvenient places to place their plot. I also hate resetting.

Unsuitable for mayor.

I slightly regret building my campsite where its located now. I was gunna surround it with cedar trees, but that was before anyone told me that cedar saplings don't grow far south. Now I gotta figure something else out.

Bug catching. I like knowing what I'll catch, unlike fishing or diving where those shadows can be a number of different creatures.

Isabelle kinda annoys me. I don't get her hype, and I wish she didn't set so many restrictions on me, the mayor, when building public works projects. (Yet she has no qualms with villagers setting their plot where ever they damn well please.)

Classic.

Balloon.

Sell his nephews.

Not if she stays cooped up in town hall all day.

Probably Tom Nook in his rampant rampage to monopolize everything including the government.

The fact I'm the mayor. Or maybe the greatly improved graphics and character proportions.

The fact I can't abuse my mayoral power [strike]and run a dictatorship[/strike].

I've let go Mira, Daisy, and soon Diana. I didn't 'love' them but I did like them to a certain degree.

Simon and Flip were clearly not endowed in their looks. Or maybe I just don't like monkeys. Peanut was kinda ugly too.

A 100% complete catalog. But that's just delusional dreaming.

Fauna. She caught my eye the first time I saw her. Not only is she my favourite species in the game and her colours are lovely and simple, but she's also not a peppy. (I have a thing against peppies.)

All of the hippos. They're all pretty terrible. Especially Harry and Hippeux. I'm not a big fan of Tammi and Rizzo either. Its predominately their vastly unappealing designs I dislike.

Right now : gas mask, black hairbow wig, sweater dress, and black tights.
I do change every now and again.

I have trouble thinking of names so I just used my cats name and I wrote TMNT Fan Fic and Sapphire was an OC I created. Town is named Sapphire.

It's between Axel and Fuchisa. I really like Axel, he's a cool Elephant and Fuchisa is one awesome Uchi.

Ricky... I'm just not feelin' him with his unibrow. =/

I would move in Chief! We have the same birthday.

Hmmm... I don't know who I would date... Maybe Blathers or Redd. I know Redd may sell fake art but he's a cute fox!

I find that Isabelle does. She pretty tells me when people move in and what not.

Club LOL hasn't opened yet in my town.

N/A not open yet.

I'd be a cat! Probably be a Uchi or Lazy cat.

AC:NL is the first AC game I have played. I started playing it cause I kept seeing people talk about it and post pictures of it on Instagram. Also, I love how I get to be a mayor of Animals.

I have two nicknames. Kid and Mega S.

My flag is a picture of my Mii. Not really sure. My town tune is also the Tetris Theme and there is no ordinance set in my town.

No. It seems to confusing.

Hmmm... Maybe a Dolphin or a Beaver.

Elite Ore

I have no idea! Lol. Quite awhile. I would wake up at 6 AM and play all day. Hurt my left wrist and thumb from so much playing. Still hurts when I bend my hand.

Dec 19.

White Roses.

The Dream Suite.

The signs...

More storage!

Nice, Sweet, Fun

Nope.

Bug Hunting.

Nope. I like all the characters.

The Hospital one.

Astro Series.

Expanding my house!

No she's too nice.

I have no idea... Rover could've been mayor.

Getting badges!

Not enough tasks... Could do different jobs or something...

Nope! They can never leave! Even if they are the least favorite. Fuchisa tried to leave and I told her to stay. Curlos and Gwen tried to move but changed their minds. xD

Ricky... Wart Jr. comes in second.

To complete the expansion of my house...

I don't know very many villagers besides the ones living in my town. I would say Ankha. She's an awesome Egyptian Cat and I really like her.

Ricky, he's just to weird looking.

Skin is tan from being on the Island... Nose is like triangle shaped. Clothes are Emma Ai's school girl uniform from Hell Girl. Have Black tights and red boots. Hair is dark brown with a wig in braided piggy tails.

After me. At the time I wasn't thinking straight. Now I'm stuck with Zombie.
O'Hare, Bob, Rod, and Moe
No one really in main they are just there
Stitches because I miss him from Wild world
Nobody
O'Hare would like to think it was him but its me.
Steep Hill, K.K. Moody, Only Me, K.K. Sonata
K.K. Bazaar
Cat and normal. If they ever make a shy personality type it fit me even better.
I saw a commercial for Wild World and thought it was neat.
Love and Wonder L
Instead of being overrun with weeds its overrun with flowers. I don't have the heart to kill them by turning off beautiful ordinance.
Main:no Side:yes
Bats sound awesome.
The butterfly catching one
I'd rather not say...
Nov 20th
All Flowers
the bell,flower clock
ugly ones I guess...
Animal roommates. I'd love to live with my favorite villager.
I guess me.
Using a mule to hit villagers with a net.
Catching bugs
Not really
Rococo, classic, and regal in purple
Most of Lovely
Maybe
Shrug...
Being able to make the rules. Plus customize things.
Not being able to stack rotten fruit.
Not in NL but in WW when Bob moved out on me. I stopped playing after that. A few years ago he moved back.
Rocket and Gigi
O'Hare's picture. :(
Bob and now O'Hare. I love Bobs lazy personality and O'Hare just makes me laugh.
No one really... I just think some are ugly.
black eye color and purple hair color. I have the short hair style but I think thats gonna change today.

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? I named my character Lynn because of my middle name and I am very fond of it. I also named my town LilyCove because it sounded nice and it was from pokemon!
2: Who is your favorite current villager?My favorite current villager has to be Zucker! He's so cute and made of food I can't believe I got him from a giveaway since he's so popular!
3: Who is your least favorite current villager?Gaston. He needs to get his butt out of my town! I missed lots of villager giveaways for my dreamies because of him ;A;
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?Vesta the sheep! I lost a chance of getting her from a giveaway thread and I know she's really popular so I want to try and get her since I'm already getting my main dreamie, Goldie from a trade.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?Ehh not sure maybe K.K. Slider or Blathers xD
6: Who or what truly runs your town?Isabelle because she acts like it especially when I'm trying to put my public works projects down D:<
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most?K.K. Chorale <3 I loved the song in WW
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song?Eughh K.K. Hypno or K.K. Dirge
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?Hmm this is a hard one... I'm thinking of a dog or cat... Probably an normal villager!
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing?Hard to explain.. I guess because it sounded fun? xD I started maybe when I was 7 or 8
11: What is your nickname in the game? Right now my villagers are calling me Mandy which is a shorter version of my real name. Either that or they call me Lemon
12: What is a random fact about your town?I have a private island that I fill with hybirds sometimes
13: Do you time travel?No, and I have nothing against it. I just feel like I might mess something up in my town I'm really clumsy sometimes D:
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?TURTLES PLS or tortoises
15: Favorite island tour?Scavenger hunt! It's so easy for me but I don't go to the island as often
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day?o_O uhh maybe uhh let's just say a lot
17: When is your character's birthday?August 9 just like my real birthday!
18: What is your favorite flower in the game?Pansies <3
19: What town project is your favorite?The Picnic blanket! I finally got it requested by Sylvia recently!
20: What town project do you hate the most?Pile of pipes :/ no one really needs it..
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be?There could be a lot to this lol I would say more interactable PWPs they look nice but they should be able to do something! Also flower baskets and more hybird types!
22: How would you describe your main character in three words?cool relaxed calm
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game?Making the resetti center LOL
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?Bug hunting! I hate it when you lose a rare bug though D:
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.Nah, I kinda like them all except when I'm trying to place pwps down and how Blathers can't identify paintings
26: What furniture series do you like the most?Definitely the fish set or the 7-11 set
27: What furniture series do you like the least?Modern series or the kiddie set, I've always despised them
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?Become a comedian with Dr.Shrunk
29: Could Isabelle rule the world?I won't say no but I won't doubt it
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you?Not Tortimer he was already going to the island I think it would probably be Rover lol
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? BEING ABLE TO STACK FRUITS and being able to make pwps
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game?How villagers move into random spots :C
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you?Julian D: My town was crowded and he asked to move out so I let him... Big mistake!
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?Klaus I don't hate him but he isn't really pretty
35: What do you want the most in this game right now?weeding day items or the zodiac set!
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why?Goldie <3 Because she's in my WildWorld and we were best friends <3
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? I don't have particular hates but just ones I don't want in my town, I'd say Diva
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): I usually wear a qr code pattern a simple striped out fit with a skirt and I wear red glasses and most of the time a luigi hat!

Back