• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Another Returning Person!

Danoa

Bells
Hey everyone! Like a bunch of other people I'm also returning because of the release of New Horizons. I thought it'd be a good idea to reintroduce myself.Thankfully I remembered my login info. I doubt anyone remembers me as I was mostly just on the New Leaf trade forums, but if you do let me know as that would be cool. Anyway, just a few things about me I'm 25 and love Doctor Who, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, video games, and reading. Although I've not actually read a book in awhile as there have been too many games that have grasped my attention.

Since the release of New Horizons I had been frequenting the Animal Crossing Reddit, but they don't allow trading so I decided to look elsewhere and Reddit can be shady. That is when I remembered this site and that it was a safe place to trade. I look forward to talking and trading with everyone!

Welcome to TBT! I just recently joined because I saw this was a great place for trading. Everyone here is so nice and caring which is wonderful!

Back