• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Another Returning Person!

Danoa

Bells
Hey everyone! Like a bunch of other people I'm also returning because of the release of New Horizons. I thought it'd be a good idea to reintroduce myself.Thankfully I remembered my login info. I doubt anyone remembers me as I was mostly just on the New Leaf trade forums, but if you do let me know as that would be cool. Anyway, just a few things about me I'm 25 and love Doctor Who, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, video games, and reading. Although I've not actually read a book in awhile as there have been too many games that have grasped my attention.

Since the release of New Horizons I had been frequenting the Animal Crossing Reddit, but they don't allow trading so I decided to look elsewhere and Reddit can be shady. That is when I remembered this site and that it was a safe place to trade. I look forward to talking and trading with everyone!

Welcome to TBT! I just recently joined because I saw this was a great place for trading. Everyone here is so nice and caring which is wonderful!

Back