• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction Another Audie auction in your forums! (CLOSED)

Mooglet

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
Found this queen on an island. I’ll be time traveling to get her into boxes tomorrow.
Looking for NMT!
starting bid: 50 NMT
Increments of 10+
Buyout: 400 NMT or Raymond (hey if there’s a chance..)

auction will end tomorrow at 12 pm EST
5 minute snipe guard

Last edited:
wow 400 is an insanely high buyout. Buyout for her is usually 150, 200 at most.
I realize that! I just really wanted resources to get Raymond, so I made the buyout more on the higher end but not so out of reach. I mean, I think it’s reasonable enough when I’ve seen Raymond go for 2000+ tickets

I realize that! I just really wanted resources to get Raymond, so I made the buyout more on the higher end but not so out of reach. I mean, I think it’s reasonable enough when I’ve seen Raymond go for 2000+ tickets
Ehh maybe but that was just one time. I got Raymond for 450 so I guess I was lucky. Never seen an auction for Audie go above 200 though. But best of luck to you!! Good luck on getting Raymond, when you get him it will all be worth it :p

Back