ど
Cake
New Year's Party Popper
Red Candy
Green Candy
Feedback
100% (221) +
Hello there! :'D

I am looking for a new town for my villager, Annalise. She asked to move. I have 2 horses already, so I allowed her to move to spread her wings. Also, I need to make room for other villagers.

She's already in boxes!

I hope she finds a good home!

Last edited:
Yay! :'D I'll add you! I noticed you have Buck also! She'll feel right at home in your town :3

I'll add you too! I have 3 horses: Buck, Colton and Winnie! I'm also trying to get Julian so yea, she'll fit right in!

It should. I don't think it will take since you made the session end without me just leaving on my own. I don't think it will save that. I might have to come again and you let me leave by the train. :)

(Lurking) It doesn't matter how the session is ended, I had someone come get a villager earlier and I ended up the session, a few hours later my villager showed as 'Moved'. As long as you save it's fine. :)

I should clarify, as long as you successfully went through the dialogue with her and she agreed to move into your town, and the game didn't CRASH, the visit was just ended via 'start', and everything saved fine, then it went through. :)

No problem. I had the same thing when I adopted one of my villagers.

"When is he moving!? He's not here yet! Maybe I didn't do it correctly."

Gate is open! :'D

No problem. I had the same thing when I adopted one of my villagers.

"When is he moving!? He's not here yet! Maybe I didn't do it correctly."

Gate is open! :'D

I TT a day to be sure and her little plot is here. Sorry for being paranoid. Thanks so much!

I should clarify, as long as you successfully went through the dialogue with her and she agreed to move into your town, and the game didn't CRASH, the visit was just ended via 'start', and everything saved fine, then it went through. :)

Oh! Thank you for letting us know :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I TT a day to be sure and her little plot is here. Sorry for being paranoid. Thanks so much!

It's okay! That happened with me and Teddy. :D

Back