• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Ankha vs. Kiki - Villager Bracket October 2018 - Semifinals, Match 13

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20181026-102927~2.jpg
Oh...
I voted the tiebreaker Ankha, this is fun :)

vote ankha and something good will happen to u tomorrow

the ankha administration relies on superstition to get your vote. black cats are at risk every halloween due to superstition, which brings abandonment and even cruelty.

do you want to endorse a candidate who relies on fairy tales? look where it got the black cats. vote kiki to bring justice for unfairly treated black cats and for a better future.

ps since ppl don't have brain cells apparently: my posts are parodies of political campaign commercials please don't take them seriously

pps the brain cells thing is also not serious hoh my gosh

Last edited:
Every time I come back here there's either a tie or they're alternating with each other 1 point apart. I'm happy, though, they're both in my top 5 villagers and I would be happy to see either win. I hope Lucky/Stitches don't stand a chance to the winning kitty.

Dammit someone vote for Ankha this is too close

ikr. i don't think we're too allowed fishing for votes.. but yeah srsly. oh well hope whoever goes against her will win instead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, this voting is even more exciting then the Labelle vs. Kiki one since they are only a very few
votes apart from each other.

Nah, we know Kiki will win but we tried good that's all. Sometimes you think it's rigged bc "lol" but who knows.

Wow, this voting is even more exciting then the Labelle vs. Kiki one since they are only a very few
votes apart from each other.

ikr. i don't think we're too allowed fishing for votes.. but yeah srsly. oh well hope whoever goes against her will win instead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah, we know Kiki will win but we tried good that's all. Sometimes you think it's rigged bc "lol" but who knows.

i don't think anyone thinks it's rigged lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

kiki i love u stay strong princess u're at the finishing line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back