• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anime!

steins;gate looks really boring so i never watched it
it kinda is for the first like 6 episodes but then it gets really awesome and you should watch it

actually read the visual novel it's like 4x better

Last edited:
i think i'll give it a try i have nothing to do today
if you're going to watch the anime then please give it at least until the big event happens (you'll know it when you see it) and then judge it because the first few episodes are kinda slice of life and slow and then **** gets real

if you're going to watch the anime then please give it at least until the big event happens (you'll know it when you see it) and then judge it because the first few episodes are kinda slice of life and slow and then **** gets real

yeah a lot of people said that in the reviews. dont worry i'll give it a chance c:

steins;gates is on my to watch list but anime takes me years to watch. if theres a manga ill read it. but unless it has upbeat characters and a happy mood then i probably wont watch it. even though manga i read tend to be more on the serious side so i dunno

I've begun watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes - a space opera that ran from 1988-2000. Totaling 110 episodes in the main series alone (w/ 55+ episodes in a spin-off series), I've got quite a journey ahead. I'm only on episode 20

steins;gates is on my to watch list but anime takes me years to watch. if theres a manga ill read it. but unless it has upbeat characters and a happy mood then i probably wont watch it. even though manga i read tend to be more on the serious side so i dunno

S;G isn't exactly known for its cheery mood, so if you like positive, feelgood anime I recommend you avoid the series. Despite that, it is an amazing series with an interesting take on time travel and its consequences.

Last edited:

it's based off of a visual novel there is a manga but its a crappy tie-in thing rather than being the original and/or good

S;G isn't exactly known for its cheery mood, so if you like positive, feelgood anime I recommend you avoid the series. Despite that, it is an amazing series with an interesting take on time travel and its consequences.
it has a happy mood and upbeat characters in fairness but the mood changes after the (big event) occurs while the characters remain the same upbeat people (the story deals with time travel so the characters remain the same after a certain point aside from the main protag)

also yeah LOGH is rad and I should probably finish it some day

Last edited:
Yeah I wanna watch it because I'm interested in time travel but dark/serious anime bores me sooo bad and I never can finish it. But maybe I'll check it out because it's up there with like Durarara!! on most loved animes

durarara!! is a cool show I like it a lot, apparently there's going to be a sequel?

also if someone watches s;g and doesn't like it please fite me ITT

durarara!! is a cool show I like it a lot, apparently there's going to be a sequel?

also if someone watches s;g and doesn't like it please fite me ITT

Yeah there's gonna be a sequel. I was gonna read the light novels but now I won't have to. Though I'm not sure when it airs

Yeah there's gonna be a sequel. I was gonna read the light novels but now I won't have to. Though I'm not sure when it airs

yeah the air date hasn't been announced yet but when it is I may have to break my rule of not watching currently airing anime

I might actually read the light novels because I've never read one before and this seems to be a good place to start

Some of my favs are Serial Experiments Lain, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Kino's Journey, Psycho Pass, Paranoia Agent, and Evangelion.

I'm currently rewatching another favorite of mine.

haibane_renmei_31.jpg

Attachments

• haibanerenmei-6.jpg
    haibanerenmei-6.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 35
My favorites are Steins;Gate, Mawaru Penguindrum, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Monogatari Series: Second Season :----) <3 They are all so so sooo good and I can't choose just one favorite ;__;

I'm currently watching only four series and they are Baby Steps, Haikyuu!!, Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin and No Game No Life~
I think this spring season isn't so good but I've really started liking sport anime. I'm also looking forward to summer season c---:

used to be way more into anime but now I'm only watching one piece. don't really keep up with seasonal anime,

that said I'm sooooosoosososoooo looking forward to the kill la kill ova. like **** if i don't get comfirmation on mako/gamagori i may actually Die

Back