• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Anime!

i love akuma no riddle cuz hot anime girls tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I watched K-On. The whole thing. Loved it.

Just because an anime has alot of feminine stuff, doesn't mean a boy can't watch it.

Just like a girl watching a totally hardcore and violent anime like Attack on Titan or Black Butler.
im not implying because hes a boy he cant like it im just saying that cuz he loves gundam and all the other ugly nerdy **** and yeah so it was kind of unexpected

Can anyone recommend me anime like Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu?
Kinda like School/Comedy/ a little bit of Romance/Action

I'm desperate because I have been looking for a new anime and none of what I found made me giggle.

I just finished watching the two seasons of Baka.to Test, and there are no more episodes left. I'm heartbroken.

Maybe full metal panic, but that might be a little extreme XD
its a high school comedy/ romance with giant mecs, military strategy, and a character who's main way of defense is by blowing up anything in a 5 feet radius of him.
But if thats too extreme, they made a spin off show FUMOFFU with just the comedy and romance. The character still blows everything to hell though XD

Maybe full metal panic, but that might be a little extreme XD
its a high school comedy/ romance with giant mecs, military strategy, and a character who's main way of defense is by blowing up anything in a 5 feet radius of him.
But if thats too extreme, they made a spin off show FUMOFFU with just the comedy and romance. The character still blows everything to hell though XD

I watched Full Metal Panic and didn't like it because I didn't find it too humorous.
I'm gonna try watching FUMOFFU because I dislike too much action in comedy/romance aha.
Thanks! :)

Ah, thanks :>
Well then, i just finished a shoujo manga called Heroine Shikkaku
( which means heroine square to me haha -u-")
i didn't really like it that much, the main character made me sad sometimes,
she just kinda bad mouthed/ accused people of things she didn't really know much about...
Yup, anyone want to recommend me shoujo mangas including romance, comedy, drama.... etc. ( but mostly just these genres :> )

she just kinda bad mouthed/ accused people of things she didn't really know much about...
Yup, anyone want to recommend me shoujo mangas including romance, comedy, drama.... etc. ( but mostly just these genres :> )

heroine shikkaku's ending pissed me off

Well Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu or Idiots, Tests, and Summoned Beasts is a good one.
Best comedy I've ever seen. There are some parts where it gets perverted, but hilarity makes up for it. There's also Romance and action.
I think you'll like it.

Tyvm Kildo

and to tsundere, ugh i know -n-"
but Adachi surprised me you know, she was an innocent girl that turned into a girl who loved sex, i felt so bad when she got beaten at school :<
i also didn't like when Hatori kept telling ( forgot his name, the childhood friend :> ) that she only thinks about ( that basketball guy, sorry dont remember the names xD ) him, but obviously she still thought about him :( I really thought it would have a better ending :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah i watched baka to test i think a year ago :> ty for it though

Last edited:
honestly adachi and whatever the other guys name was were too good for rita and hatori. hatori and rita were so annoying and kept going back and forth. idk how anyone puts up with them because from the start they clearly liked each other but decided to drag other people into the mess they created. hatori was right. they really were made for each other, because i dont think anyone else can stand them.

i got sad whenever adachi would get beaten up though. idk how she likes that ): like idc if she has sex with people but dont date guys who punch you :/

My gosh. I have a bunch of anime stuff which I would collect when I was 8 or something. They've just sat on the shelf for years, including a Sailor Moon music box and some rare items. I've estimated the costings and I could probably get around ?300 for it all (huge profit).

Selling it all today. ^-^

Anybody here ever watched Utena? It came out around the same time as Evangelion and is really, really good IMO. If you enjoyed Evangelion or Madoka Magica it's definitely worth a look.

Anybody here ever watched Utena? It came out around the same time as Evangelion and is really, really good IMO. If you enjoyed Evangelion or Madoka Magica it's definitely worth a look.

I keep meaning to! I forget the moment I start watching something else. Where are you watching it?

I watched the first few episodes and never got around to watching any more of it. I keep telling myself I need to but I never end up doing it.

I watched it December 2012 and wound up buying the box sets, but I know Nozomi Entertainment on YouTube had the entire series up there for awhile. I'm not sure if they still do, but I'd look there first. I know there are some other websites that have it, but I can't remember off the top of my head. I'll look around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

YouTube has the first two episodes subbed and dubbed, but Hulu has all 39 of them (minus the movie, which isn't really necessary to watch). I'm on my phone though, so I can't tell if they're subbed or dubbed. If it doesn't matter to you, I'd watch them on Hulu, but I will say that I think the dub isn't all that great.

Back