• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anime!

About Shingeki No Kyojin...

The only reason they have to fight is because the Colossal Titan broke the wall, right? So if the titan never came, would that mean they could've lived in those walls protected forever?

About Shingeki No Kyojin...

The only reason they have to fight is because the Colossal Titan broke the wall, right? So if the titan never came, would that mean they could've lived in those walls protected forever?

Possibly, but that's not taking into account overpopulation or sudden disease/famine.

Last episode of Uchuu Kyoudai that I'd watched, just last week, was 80. It's still good for me, still interesting, so I'm still watching. I love the characters, especially the brothers. The current arc concerns mostly Hibito, which I enjoyed very much. I love long-running shows as long as they keep up the pace, keep the story interesting and keep developing the characters. Which isn't easy to do. A lot of series do lose steam after a while. And then there are those that leave you wanting more even after they're done, such as ... Uchouten Kazoku and Psycho Pass.
I'm glad to see that it hasn't lost its momentum, even after so long. While I absolutely love the cast of the show (I'm amazed how I've found every single character endearing in some way), the main thing holding me back from catching up is its fairly slow pacing, which I personally find difficult to marathon.

I also see what you mean by the last part. Uchouten Kazoku was my favourite anime of last season, but I did feel there were some parts that still needed more exploration. I've heard that the novel has had a second volume released recently, so I'm hoping to see more of the series in anime form.

I've got a whole list of anime I need to catch up on, seriously. I have so many people bugging me to watch Steins;Gate. I'll do it... eventually... maybe. Although I've been watching Samurai Flamenco and I love it! I really can't wait to see more of it and I only have a couple of problems with it. Also the opening song is so catchy. I love listening to it.
Not to add to the list of people bugging you to get into Steins;Gate, but... it is pretty great, haha.

And yes! Samurai Flamenco's been a lot of fun to watch so far. I prefer the ending song myself (I'm a sucker for bubblegum pop songs), but the opening is lovely as well.

----

Also, anyone else excited for the new Mushishi special? I was sad that the super secret project wasn't a second season, since there's still a lot of the manga to cover, but more Mushishi gets an instant thumbs up from me.

Last edited:
what is some good anime that isnt boring and doesnt have fanservice in my face every 10 mins

I watched the first episode of Samurai Flamenco, made me hungry for curry.

that aside though, it was not bad.

so

did that episode really go from using tape to stop a low-life thug to a giant gorilla beheading cops with a guillotine inside it's belly?

If you've seen it, my current avatar should tell you what I'm watching right now(sadly, it's close to the end.. AND I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!)

Fairy Tail

If you've seen it, my current avatar should tell you what I'm watching right now(sadly, it's close to the end.. AND I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!)

Fairy Tail

Though I don't know what you see in that show, it only stops to let the Manga get farther or something.

Some important dude said:
"A magazine and manga author Hiro Mashima are both announcing that the Fairy Tail anime is set to return. Mashima Tweeted on July 11th "I will start the sequel of the anime."

"Fairy Tail" will be relaunched according to creator Hiro Mashima (Rave Master). The anime adaptation of the manga ended in March while the print story continued on with the exploits of Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza and the rest of the Fairy Tail Guild. Taking to twitter, Hiro has confirmed that the show is indeed continuing in a sequel series. No word yet on when these new episodes will air or whether the original creative team from A-1 Pictures and Satelight will return but new episodes are definitely on the way."
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=636613#MQ2FCyFmda6DTz4v.99

fairy tail is horrible and should never come back. i cantg believe i wasted my life watching the anime. i cant believe i read like 320 chapters of the manga. those are hours ill never get back

so

did that episode really go from using tape to stop a low-life thug to a giant gorilla beheading cops with a guillotine inside it's belly?

Yes. Yes it did.

I really didn't expect such a sudden turn.
Though I'll admit that this was the sort of stuff I thought the show was going to be about in the first place; an actual super hero fighting actual villains...

Pokemon X & Y is actually pretty good so far. The fighting is SO much better especially since they've ditched the over used speedline backgrounds

Kyokai no Kanata is pretty interesting as well.

Hunter X Hunter (2011), One Piece, & Naruto Shippuden are my favorites that are airing at the moment though.

omg. the third madoka movie what

i mean even if it IS madoka magica we're talking about i hoped that they would finally get their happy ending
but no homura has to turn into a devil??
now we know that homura did love madoka for real but at what cost
they'll never be together now
):

Yes. Yes it did.

I really didn't expect such a sudden turn.
Though I'll admit that this was the sort of stuff I thought the show was going to be about in the first place; an actual super hero fighting actual villains...

Yeah, I was expecting mechs or something like that, lol

I think I'm gonna miss the... realistic kind of vibe, but I'm interested to see where it goes.

I need to watch the Madoka movie @_@
Anyways, have you guys seen Non Non Biyori?
It's hillarious :3
You guys should definitely watch it, no matter how boring it sounds.
And it's not another Lucky Star.

Back