Animals you would never eat

Well my sense of logic is if an animal is already dead then why let it go to waste. If it was in a survival situation then I don't think I would have the luxury to turn down any form of food even if its a human corpse. (Its very morbid I know but its completely different under life or death situation)

I wouldn't eat monkeys, dogs, cats, humans, birds (except chicken, duck, turkey, and other common ones), and most rodents and trashy animals. I would and have eaten a lot of wild game though like venison and elk, and also rabbit, jackrabbit, squirrel, and a few others. When it comes to meat, as long as it won't make me sick or is from a nasty animal, I'm good. Some need cooked a certain way for me to even want to eat them, but otherwise I'm willing to eat most.

I would NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE eat a chicken.
No, I’m not vegan or vegetarian.
It’s because chickens make chicks, and to know that a chicken was once a chick, it hurts to eat it.
Because it reminds me of eating a chick. Awwwww.....

dogs, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs,any otheranimal that's a common house pet, horses, and to that extent, humans

I would only eat turkey, chicken, cow, and pig

I hate seafood so that’s out of the question and I’m not very adventurous when it comes to food so I would never try anything else

I'm not a fan of most pork meat other than like bacon, so yeah that. And yeah I don't think I'd try like those "dare" foods like fugu blowfish and stuff.

However if you were in a pinch I'd guess anything not fish balls would do lol.

Any meat that isn't from chickens, turkeys, cows, or pigs is not okay with me. I don't even eat fish.

Um probably not dogs or anything super exotic. I don't intend to try meats outside of chicken, beef, turkey, fish, pork, maybe lamb the typical stuff. I like seafood a lot more.

I can't really think of any mammals I wouldn't give a go if given the opportunity, even if it's just "so I know". I would say maybe not felines just 'cos I love 'em, but I probably would give it a nibble if somebody threw some a plate in front of me and asked how Mr.Tiddles tastes.

Humans are animals too.

Including humans. I hear we taste like pork, I'm curious to whether or not that's true. Like, the movie about the plane crash in the snow (I think it's called 'Alive'?), if I was told "we're gonna have to eat Dave" I would be like "sure, I'll take a thigh".

Probably wouldn't say no to any poultry either.

Fish, reptiles, amphibians and insects I would be a lot more selective over. I couldn't imagine eating a Jellyfish, lizard, frog or snail.

idk i mean i think it is weird to eat certain animals (dogs, cats, lizards, insects, snakes ..) but that's because of cultural and social stuff. if i was offered snake meat i would definitely b like Yea No Thanks but that's just because of those social things and i think that i would be okay with eating stuff like snakes too, it'd just be weird at first

i would never eat humans or anything with long creepy legs like spiders or crabs (at least not with the legs still attatched ....) because that's gross

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I've eaten a couple animals that are considered a bit "stranger" to consume (from the social norm) when I was more adventurous in my youth. Some, I definitely wouldn't eat again because it's not worth it. I also wouldn't eat anything that can be dangerous/poisonous just for the fear factor, like puffer fish, which is a delicacy in japan, as well as anything endangered. For those who wouldn't eat insects though, I 10/10 recommend to try it at least once if you get the opportunity.. just close your eyes. It's just like eating chips! nom

Last edited:
Back