Animal crossing vs Real life

Pixelorez

Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Would you like to live in same village as you have in Animal crossing?
Point is, would you like to live in your village like it is right now, you can't change villagers, but you can still change town. :D So...
Tell me. :D

No. I'm not shoving an alpine couch down my pockets, nor would I like 5 8x8 rooms, which I had to pay tons of cash to a scummy raccoon for. :rolleyes:

Assuming I can keep my house and all my current stuff I don't see why not. Aw yeah dat luxury mush suite in back.

...I might have to think about adding a toilet to my furniture though, since an exclusive diet of fruit and raw fish would be interesting to live with...

Hmm no.... Being my age you'd want some women companionship, not animals running around asking me to fetch them a fish.

:D You sir just gave me the biggest LOL ever. :D

Oh yeah, nor would I like to attempt to magically make bees disappear by waving a net at them, shove villagers to my gemstones in Re-Tail in some cray cray scam, or drink 200 bell coffee with milk from a bird.

I personally would't want to live in a place that can be considered that stereotypical zombiefied neighborhood as seen in various multimedia things such as the Fairly Oddparents, ya' know...with villagers automatically doing their things like opening their umbrellas at the exact same time with no seconds to spare when it starts raining, or always going to sleep at the same time...or saying the exact same thing 5 times in a row, only to hear it another 5 times from someone else, but that's just me, right? .-.

Oh yeah, nor would I like to attempt to magically make bees disappear by waving a net at them, shove villagers to my gemstones in Re-Tail in some cray cray scam, or drink 200 bell coffee with milk from a bird.

R U JOKING. This is my dream.
Heck to the yeah. I would totally live in my town. My 4 characters in the town are all cool anyway

I'd prob love to live in my ac house LOL. Its almost totally perfect, it has a nice kitchen, awesome bedroom(pink rocco set), and other cool rooms. I'd get pretty lonely being the only human in town though.

Last edited:
if ducks were almost the same height as me that would be pretty terrifying.
but then again i could get money just from shaking trees and money would literally grow on trees

No

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, animal crossing doesn't give me enough control as it is. I want to control EVERYTHING! Money, people, laws etc.! I want to be a king where everyone has to abide by my every command or else! That's a life I fantasize!

^^This is not a joke^^

Last edited:
Back