ANIMAL CROSSING SWITCH 2019

I've been waiting since 2015 HOLY CANNOLI. Time to buy a Switch for literally just for this game. :D

Last edited:
My only hope is that it isn't too intertwined with Pocket Camp. I'd hate to miss out on rare items because I haven't played Pocket Camp 24/7.

This truthfully. My only hope is that the items that were exclusive to events in Pocket Camp aren't transferrable to Switch, or if they are that they can at least be traded between players or catalogued that way. I like always having 100% within my reach one way or another even if I never get there.

Also, I'm wondering if the graphics are going to be similar to what was just shown in those teasers. I know they're not actual game footage but it would make sense to use similar assets. If so I really hope the town hall doesn't look like that because it's a carbon copy of NL's and that wouldn't really bode well, but yeah I'm really not too worried about us just getting NL again now thanks to that little bit of confirmation :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg
43 viewing general ac discussion
does this ever happen

I WAS EXPECTING TO BE DISAPPOINTED AGAIN BUT NINTENDO REALLY DID THAT !!!
I WAS LITERALLY CRYING REAL HECKING TEARS WHEN I SAW THAT OMG
I DON?T EVEN KNOW WHAT WILL THE GAME BE LIKE OR HOW IT WILL PLAY

i’m... so happy :’) I was trying not to get my hopes up and preparing to be disappointed but nintendo came thru!!

ok this is me swearing right here and now that i will NOT reset my file on AC switch ever even if i take a break from the game because if i hadn't done that i could still have been enjoying new leaf to this day

stop me if i ever look like i'm gonna do that holy crap i can't go through a wait like that again

I'm being dramatic haha I would've been okay without an announcement, just disappointed and worried for the flood of hate hahaxD

I see the new Switch section is created

A BLESSING!!!!!!

Real talk I BETTER be able to transfer stuff from pocket camp to this new game cause I’ve spent plenty of cold hard $$ on it already like let me have all of the grandiose items in my house pls it just doesn’t have the same effect in my camper

Whoa the switch section went up lightning fast! Now I don't have to feel bad about bringing it up all the time because it has its own area.xD

Yep, confirmed. Between AC Switch and Pokemon Gen 8, I'm DEFINITELY buying a Switch next year. :D

Pokemon will likely come out sometime in October or November 2019, so I think it really depends on when AC comes out as to my timing for buying. I want to play both AC Switch and Pokemon Gen 8 on day 1.

I'M CRYING THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER

Seriously though I'm so hyped right now haha. 2019 can't come fast enough! Hoping for more villagers and my favs to come back :blush:

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Yep, confirmed. Between AC Switch and Pokemon Gen 8, I'm DEFINITELY buying a Switch next year. :D

Pokemon will likely come out sometime in October or November 2019, so I think it really depends on when AC comes out as to my timing for buying. I want to play both AC Switch and Pokemon Gen 8 on day 1.

Lol its probably a bad investment, but I'd only buy a switch for these 2 games

I literally screamed for joy when I saw this announced, I cried for happiness and then I did the only logical thing a huge Animal Crossing Fan like myself might do and turn my speakers on full blast and dance around the room to K.K Condor!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol its probably a bad investment, but I'd only buy a switch for these 2 games

AC and Pokemon have tons and tons of gameplay hours each, so honestly it wouldn't really be a problem if you did, IMO.

Personally, I'm definitely buying more games than that eventually. I just mean those are the games that are finally what convinced me I should buy a Switch. I've got tons of video games around the house and a ginormous backlog. I need games that are super, super exciting to me to make it worth buying a new console nowadays.

I'M SO HAPPY

IMAGINE IF WE GET AN ANIMAL CROSSING SWITCH CONSOLE

Yessss, surely, surely Nintendo would make one for such a big series! I would legit pre-order it so fast you can't imagine lol, bye bye savings xD

I'm so hyped, crying tears of joy and shaking right now :') I'm so glad that it's a mainline game aaaahhh. I can't wait for what new features Nintendo has got in store for us <3

Back