• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

ANIMAL CROSSING SWITCH 2019

Yessss, surely, surely Nintendo would make one for such a big series! I would legit pre-order it so fast you can't imagine lol, bye bye savings xD

I'm so hyped, crying tears of joy and shaking right now :') I'm so glad that it's a mainline game aaaahhh. I can't wait for what new features Nintendo has got in store for us <3

LMAOOO SAME!! IT'D BE SO CUTE!!! *O*

I’ll be getting this as well.

Back to waiting another year for something. This time, I’m gonna book about it, not blog about it.

I'm very curious how amiibos will work. I hope its something similar to how it is now, with being able to invite anyone as long as you have their card.

So much excitement!!! Can?t wait for everyone to come back to this site to hangout, trade items, and make new friends!! WAHOO Animal Crossing 2019!!

I wasn't expecting anything at all today and just happened to be on reddit and saw a thread about it.

I'm excited!

I AM SO EXCITED!!

I screamed the moment Isabelle showed up and when the game was officially revealed, I said, "THIS IS ALL I WANTED."

Leaked footage of AC Fans with their 3DS systems after the Direct.

giphy.gif

-Sees the Animal Crossing Switch section up-

Wow, that was quick. XD

I haven't posted here in sooo long. I am so ready and happy for a new AC game!
Nintendo must have finally gotten the proper sacrifice to release the game for us.
So looking forward to what will be the same and what will change.
I've missed this game so much. ^^

I'M SO HAPPY .... I WASN'T COUNTING ON IT HAPPENING AND YET HERE WE ARE ;__;

I'm shocked. I didn't think Nintendo would announce ac switch today, but they did.

I can wait, though.

IM,,, SCREAMING

finally we're getting a new game and aa i'm so hyped to see what they're going to do with it

Back