• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing Rage Quit

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Was there a time where something happened or a villiager screwed you over that you rage quit without thinking? Tell us your rage quit stories

yes, i mucked up villager placement for rosie (my last dreamie) and tried to make her move only to find out the most recent villager to move in will never move out so i had to lose 2 dreamies. i finally got Rosie to move but another **** villager moved in on the same spot and i was so fckin done

Last edited:
When I sold a few unorderables on accident to retail. I thought I had deselected them but wasn't paying attention and also with things I just customized, accidentally selling them. Also when I was doing a big giveaway I had to sit for like EVER buying freaking wrapping paper to wrap all the things, and I kept accidentally clicking the a instead of b and getting the whole lesson how to wrap presents each time and I wanted to throw my 3DS at a WALL

I also sold unorderables to re-tail! Half a sloppy set and not when they were available everywhere to buy...

Back