• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing Plaza help?

Kalin2

Bells
I just got my Wii U last week and finally got around to downloading the AC Plaza today.
But I can't for the life of me figure out how to use the photo album option.
It will not read the new leaf photos I have taken from the SD card.

I realize it might be because I've moved them onto my computer for more space before putting them back on the card for the purpose of adding them to my album?

Since New Leaf's release I have taken well over 10,000 pictures so obviously I couldn't keep them on the card forever... so far I had narrowed it down to only 2,000 to sort through. I know I can't put that many on the SD card at once either, but it doesn't matter if I only put one or two, it won't find them. If I go through the trouble of finding my original, untouched folders taken directly from the SD card it reads them but that would mean going through over 100 different folders, one at a time. That means moving the SD card around a lot which is something I am not comfortable doing. At first I thought it just the file types didn't work so I converted all 1,919 images into jpegs... then realized Nintendo would definitely not allow them if there's any chance I've tampered with them so I tried the original photos again with no luck.

... er, help?

Back