• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Animal Crossing New Leaf Chatroom!

ChrisNewLeaf

LushResort Representative
Bells
Switch
3377-5599-1588
Hey guys, we started up a place for discussing animal crossing, and anybody is welcome to join. The link is here:

http://chrisnewleafcatchesthieves.weebly.com/chat.html

We also have a useful list of people who have been seen stealing before, to help members know who to trust (NOTE: only those SEEN stealing in other towns are put on the list, no speculation!)

Roscoe and Blanche are in my top 10 list of characters. if you don't want them it would mean a lot if you let come and talk to them when they move so they come to my town. if I can only have 1 I would want blanche because she is my no1 and roscoe is no6.

Roscoe and Blanche are in my top 10 list of characters. if you don't want them it would mean a lot if you let come and talk to them when they move so they come to my town. if I can only have 1 I would want blanche because she is my no1 and roscoe is no6.

I do want both of them, sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Doesn't this website already have a perfectly fine chatroom?

I'm not a fan of the chatroom here, but it's all about personal preference. Either way, the more chatrooms available, the more oppurtunities for meeting people and getting decent trades done

Back