Animal crossing has helped me come out as trans

honestly same.

I am a transgender pansexual female, and New Leaf helped me out come out as well, and figure out that I am trans as well!

With the "cross-dressing" option in New Leaf I was able to fully experiment and figure out who I am. I am glad that in New Horizons I am able to start the game as a female and not as a male.
Well no had a effect I'll always renember Sabel saying buying for a gift? And my lil heart would skiing then I'd try it on and she be like ohhh.... yeah that's okay as well...nah has been a big change though it down to matter no dialog like that if I wanna wear a dress I can,

Also I hope your path is smooth! Be the best you you can be because there is only one of you which make you perfect!

Aw that’s so great! It kind of reminds me of how Stardew valley helped me come to terms with being a lesbian. The ability to marry a girl, and have the whole town at our wedding happy for us almost made me cry. Reminded me that I’m not a bad person, and that I can be happy with who I want to be with.
Anyway, Abigail is best girl

This really warms my heart, and I love that you are able to be happy being yourself ;u;! Please try to ignore anyone who gives you negativity- there will always be tons of people who accept and support you, especially in this community! 😊
Thank you, this has made me love tbt even more, it's like a huge family.

I'm so happy to hear that the game could help you figure this out! Please remember that you'll always have a place on here no matter what. There'll always be much more silent supporters than you could imagine, I'm sure everybody in this thread will have your back if ever needed. :)

Aw that’s so great! It kind of reminds me of how Stardew valley helped me come to terms with being a lesbian. The ability to marry a girl, and have the whole town at our wedding happy for us almost made me cry. Reminded me that I’m not a bad person, and that I can be happy with who I want to be with.
Anyway, Abigail is best girl
YUS ABIGAIL I LOVE HER SHE BEST. I WISH SHE WAS REAL!
Also great job with learning that you are lesbian it I see okay.
Think did anyone stop the wedding (I don't think that's possible lol) NO NO ONE STOPED IT NOT EVEN MORRIS! It I sent okay!

I'm so happy to hear that the game could help you figure this out! Please remember that you'll always have a place on here no matter what. There'll always be much more silent supporters than you could imagine, I'm sure everybody in this thread will have your back if ever needed. :)
Thank you so very much, I never knew people were so supportive and now I know!
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations gurlllll, I hope the best for you in life. Live your true self. <3
Thank you so very much!

The beauty of the game is that you can play it any way that makes you happy. It can be calming for real life too. I’m glad this game has helped you! It helps so many!
I agree and. I love your title, if the music stops I'd cry lol

Thank you so very much, I never knew people were so supportive and now I know!

Thank you so very much!

I agree and. I love your title, if the music stops I'd cry lol
It can’t stop won’t stop!

this made me so happy to read!! i'm glad animal crossing has allowed you to express yourself the way you want; i'm sure it's a huge source of validation for a lot of trans folks (me included)! i think acnh in particular has done a great job of being more inclusive and not forcing you to choose between male and female. sending you so much love and support! <3

Feel that healing beat! Give your self to the rythem!
My island called rythem lol

this made me so happy to read!! i'm glad animal crossing has allowed you to express yourself the way you want; i'm sure it's a huge source of validation for a lot of trans folks (me included)! i think acnh in particular has done a great job of being more inclusive and not forcing you to choose between male and female. sending you so much love and support! <3
Thank you and sending love back, lots of good wishes through your journey

I'm so glad AC has helped you feel more confident in having your true self shine through. You never, ever have to be embarrassed to be yourself. I hope you continue your journey to become the fabulous you that you were always meant to be. If anyone on here gives you any crap let me know. I'm a mom and will switch on "Mom Mode" so fast they won't know what hit 'em.

just here to chime in with everyone else to say i'm so happy for you! 💖

it's incredible that games can help us realize these things by giving us a safe space to express ourselves and explore. and i promise you it's not weird to be a transgender lesbian, i've met many wonderful trans lesbians so you're not alone!

I'm so glad AC has helped you feel more confident in having your true self shine through. You never, ever have to be embarrassed to be yourself. I hope you continue your journey to become the fabulous you that you were always meant to be. If anyone on here gives you any crap let me know. I'm a mom and will switch on "Mom Mode" so fast they won't know what hit 'em.
Ehehe thank you, William do!

just here to chime in with everyone else to say i'm so happy for you! 💖

it's incredible that games can help us realize these things by giving us a safe space to express ourselves and explore. and i promise you it's not weird to be a transgender lesbian, i've met many wonderful trans lesbians so you're not alone!
Aww thank you it's lovely to know that there are people like me being liked respected ext irl! It makes me feel so happy

Okay so this is embarrassing but I feel it's time.
If this is oftopic or ****post just delete it

Okay so people have been unkind about me and stuff...
I've knew since I was about umm 12? Younger then most.

I have always wanted to try on female clothes try being female, all my friends are female, well turns out most of them have become trans or gay, so I got that going for me,

I have never talked about this with anyone, well I have once but they told every one at that school so I um left because I got bullied.

I have been wearing and dressing up my acnh character in dresses ext and it has made me feel better about, um everything.
I have brought makeup irl and have enjoyed waiting it, I am still in a male body and I guess that's okay, I play to grow my irl hair and de it pink, I am worried about what people will say but I guess that a different matter...

Um I would apriciate if you have nothing nice to say please don't say it. This I sent my first time telling anyone since everyone at my school bullied me, but that was a long time ago and I made over it.

I am not gay I am lesbian! This sounds kinda dumb if you consider I'm legally a male but that was my motto for a long time...

Um idk what else to say I hope this helps people idk.
Umm I'm gonna go now so bye...

Edit: Responces so far are warming my lil heart
Edit for the edit: ahh my smile I sent so big it hurts I'm so happy should of said this weeks ago!

I love this, animal crossing helps so many people for so many different reasons, it’s so nice to see peoples stories!
Always be who you want to be 💚

Amazing post! So happy for you and I hope you can continue to grow in confidence about who you are and live your best life!!! I was just screenshotting my trans queen Julia this morning in-game when she was traipsing around in the rain with her rainbow umbrella, wearing a tiara and a white towel wrap with no f**ks to give.

Hell yeah!! Go you, woohoo!! \o/
I'm probably gonna sound repetitive but isn't such a thing as too much support so I'm posting here too anyway ;p
Very glad AC is helping you in your self-discovery, keep going, you rock!! :D

Back