• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer + NFC Reader on GameStop

50 dollars for BOTH the NFC reader and the game!

It's a dream come true!

Does anyone know how much the cards will cost in the Us yet?

Has anyone actually reserved it from them though? I tried to click and the page for that bundle says unavailable and the other day in store they told me they didn't have the bundle available for reserve -_-

I have bought two copies of this bundle with the NFC Reader/Writer and I have the New Nintendo 3DS. XD
I don't even get my logic sometimes. lol

The link on Gamestop's site works now. :) Thank you for posting it. I was looking on Amazon and it said it was out of stock and they didn't know if they'd be getting another one in. I was wondering if I missed the day to pre-order it, but I'm glad to find out that I didn't. ^_^ -does happy kitty dance- :p Sorry. I was adopted and September is when I arrived in the US; for my family, we always celebrate my sister's and my arrival day (she also was adopted ~ just from different parents); so, this year, I think I might ask for the bundle for my arrival day present :p.

Back