• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing GCN – The only game to have cherry blossom music variants!

Feraligator

Bells
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg

It's a shame there's none for preceding games but I also find it pretty strange that they did this for an event that doesn't last very long. Either way, I'm not sure if it's very well known and want to sure for those who like GCN's soundtrack. Very relaxing and nice, even some of the crazy upbeat ones like 12am and 2am.

I always loved this part of Gamecube. Some of the songs are basically the snow variants without sleigh bells, but a lot of them are fairly unique. I think my favorite is 11PM since it sounds so different from the normal version. 3AM is also very relaxing during this time.

I was playing today and apparently I'd never been on during the Cherry Blossom Festival. It was very pretty seeing all the petals floating in the air and listening to the music change when I approached the wishing well was a nice surprise. The Pink Tree Model that Tortimer gave me was pretty too. I miss the unique charm that events on the GameCube game had. They weren't that big or flashy, you just had fun.

I think I may need to plug in my Gamecube and play this again. I did once last year, and it was a bit lackluster but I miss the events at the wishing well a lot.

Back