• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading and [Buying] Wishlist! ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you a beret for free, and if you have the MEOW coupons, you can visit my campground and order a wall mounted TV from Resetti's RV.

Thanks, you're very generous! I'll have the MEOW coupons tomorrow if you're willing to scan Resetti in again! ^w^

I'll be around for about three hours right now. Let me know if you'll be available sometime during that time period.

I'll set them aside for you, just let me know when you would like them. I also found some tacos as well if you would like that too. :3

Looks like I won't be able to let you visit right now, I have to get going. I'll check back for you in a few hours, hopefully you'll be on then. :)

I'm back again, I'll check this topic now and then for a few hours now, hope I'm able to hook up with you.

Okay, I'll open my gate for you in just a few minutes. I'll have the beret near the train station, and then I'll take you to the campground.

Sorry for making you wait so long! I've been doing lots of trades. I'll add you right now and go to your town right after this trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back