• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Day Five) (EoD 5/23 6pm EST)

1. What are your pronouns
2. What’s your time zone
3. What’s your experience level with forum mafia specifically
1. he/him
2. UTC-3
3. I've pretty much only played on TBT, and it's been a long time since I played a game

hope you dont have much trouble on EoD. it can get pretty wild

Exactly why I brought it up actually. I couldn't keep up with EoDs in the chatbox game I played and it led to finger pointing. So just want to be upfront about it. Though TBH I feel less pressure to stay alive as town so meh if I get killed early on. I will just get comfy in graveyard chat.

Refresh is your best friend.

Refresh doesn't make me type faster. I'd be replying to a conversation that ended like 30 posts ago. 🙈

Not for low activity, just for going silent during EoD because I was literally like I can't actually keep up in the discussion (but I was maf that game which was like, the big issue because it wasn't a maf strat but I honestly couldn't defend against it while I was in fact maf without it feeling like I was lying).

not yall town reading ppl like 3 mins into the game 😭 ur all a lot nicer than i am lmao

not yall town reading ppl like 3 mins into the game 😭 ur all a lot nicer than i am lmao
lol im just very comfortable with reading annika

im like 99% confident shes a villager at this point

The wolf team is mogyay/annika/volt/tn4u. Gg pack it up, on to the next one. Everyone else is town
Post automatically merged:

lol im just very comfortable with reading annika

im like 99% confident shes a villager at this point
Alright, I want a full run through the read if you are town locking her

Back