• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Day Five) (EoD 5/23 6pm EST)

anyway i tend to do a this where i focus on reading suki as town for some reason so ill try not to do that and focus on other people rn then ill make a read on suki later when there are more posts from her for me to be confident
Post automatically merged:

ehh i would say just as a preliminary read on suki though she is more town than not thats all ill say for now

chances are the mafia haven't come online yet
I’m gonna say this is mild towny points if you’re a completely new player (I’m sorry I’m on my phone and can’t get back to the RQS) and just come back to thread in an hour. Need to drive

anyway i tend to do a this where i focus on reading suki as town for some reason so ill try not to do that and focus on other people rn then ill make a read on suki later when there are more posts from her for me to be confident

ehh i would say just as a preliminary read on suki though she is more town than not thats all ill say for now
who's suki

btw i lied im not particularly confident in her yet, just wanted a reaction from her to me tring her

her reaction in #64 honestly feels kinda weird cause it feels like the thing she does as wolf sometimes where her words assume an alignment (in this case me being wolf), when that doesn't coincide with where her thoughts as town would actually lie

though her kinda carefree attitude i do tend to townread so im kinda in the middle atm lol, will have to wait for more content
my thoughts were that if you were mafia you would avoid doing the same thing again lol

(i also considered you were doing a rt test, but you wont believe me)

i didnt mean to imply you were a wolf, i meant to say if you were a wolf i wouldnt let you trick me!!

frostyalmonds prob a villager

would also be kinda surprised if dolby isnt a villager? but uhhh not super confident there yet

why would u be surprised ? have u played w dolby before ? im impressed if u can read someone so exact like not even an hour into a game

Maroon shapeshifted into cyan vote them out

More seriously hi I’ve played among us, and I’m fine with coral, don’t really care about colors, I play as blue

Some more RQS questions: I don’t know the majority of the people in this game so hello everyone

1. What are your pronouns
2. What’s your time zone
3. What’s your experience level with forum mafia specifically

1. He/him
2. PST (west coast of US)
3. Pretty experienced, though I haven’t played a forum game in a while

hi dolby C:

1. he/him
2. utc+1
3. started playing as far back as about 8 years ago iirc, but took quite a long break and only started playing more frequently since about 2-3 years ago

Duly notedre Jacob town reading Annika for meta.

I'm not opposed to meta reasoning to make up an early reads list tbh. Though it feels more of a personal thing vs an argument,like "I read x town because of meta" vs "everyone you need to read x town because of meta", if you get what I mean.

ah sorry, suki = annika
ic. are ur reads on frosty and dolby bait as well or do you have some confidence in those

feeling jacob is town. feels too different from last game so far, letting his thoughts flow more. maybe hes less busy than last game but still

ic. are ur reads on frosty and dolby bait as well or do you have some confidence in those

feeling jacob is town. feels too different from last game so far, letting his thoughts flow more. maybe hes less busy than last game but still
nah those arent bait btw lol i feel somewhat confident in both being villagers, I'll try to explain my thought process on them but tbh a lot of it comes down to a level of purity that i think is quite hard to fake for wolves (albeit they show in different ways)

i think dolby is a good enough player to fake it lol..... but i have no thoughts on dolby either way rn

kinda meh about this post. bit of an exaggeration
why ? i would be v impressed !

i think dolby is a good enough player to fake it lol..... but i have no thoughts on dolby either way rn

why ? i would be v impressed !
like you are exaggerating what he said and seems a bit accusatory

Which going on the meta thing, right now Dolby is the only one I have any semblance of meta on, and right now I'm liking his vibes so far.

I don't feel comfortable having meta on Volt, Jacob, annika since I was just obs last game, but definitely aggreeing that I don't think Jacob would come into the same schtick of townreading Annika instantly as maf again. Not saying Jacob is town for this tho.

Zinnia coming to say maf hasn't posted yet and TN4U rationalizing it is a choice. 🤷‍♀️

(also sorry if there will be typos, my browser doesn't red squigly anymore)

Reading back and I just saw this !!! IT WILL BE DONE

Vote: Dolby
GDI item vote was blue wasn't it

Vote: dolby

like you are exaggerating what he said and seems a bit accusatory
didnt mean to sound accusatory but i do think its a weird thing to say this early on esp abt dolby , cant say id "surprised" abt anyone this early on ! but maybe im a pessimist lol

I think with dolby the main reason I feel like he's a villager is he kinda naturally took on a position of 'leading the process', not just in his attempts to ease people into the game in #32, but also his scepticism in regards to people's reads (i.e. in #54, #60, #66
and #73). makes me feels like 1. he does want to solve and this level of scepticism not typically what one with the burden of TMI tends to gravitate towards doing, and 2. lends to the idea that his headspace is currently at wanting to be the leader, typically something villagers tend to do off the bat rather than wolves in my experience (though that 2nd point is quite dependent on dolby's personality ig)

didnt mean to sound accusatory but i do think its a weird thing to say this early on esp abt dolby , cant say id "surprised" abt anyone this early on ! but maybe im a pessimist lol
yeah i think pushing on this is just arguing semantics

Back