• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Day Five) (EoD 5/23 6pm EST)

Oh, but speaking of, something else to talk about.

What are your feelings on voting non elim day 1?
Are you pro voting off inactives if we don't have any good maf leads?
Post automatically merged:

This one

We had 10/17 at this point and 4 mafia so this is some strange logic.
cranky bc zinnia didnt give you cyan right /j
guess we can assume zinnia townread everyone online. do you think they would be covering up for a teammate?
and yeah im always for policy chops. dont rly enjoy no elim though. no intel

Oh, but speaking of, something else to talk about.

What are your feelings on voting non elim day 1?
Are you pro voting off inactives if we don't have any good maf leads?

no elimination is just numerically not a good option in 13v4

only time no elim should be considered is in a situation where there's 2 more town alive than mafia, where town nokilling and then mafia killing would be optimal for town as it gives them better odds of killing mafia the next day, but in this setup mafia have the option to nokill which offsets that lol

only time no elim should be considered is in a situation where there's 2 more town alive than mafia, where town nokilling and then mafia killing would be optimal for town as it gives them better odds of killing mafia the next day, but in this setup mafia have the option to nokill which offsets that lol
Exactly. It's a little too early to not vote for anyone. Justice needs to be served as soon as possible for Damniel's sudden death.

no elimination is just numerically not a good option in 13v4

so basically another way of explaining this:

town nokilling day 1 heightens the likelihood that town will get less kills than they would have otherwise, subsequently handing more of the kill control to mafia, which obv isn't really a good thing

So now that mog is asleep we can all agree she is giving mafia vibes right?
hmm, i’m not sure—i didn’t find her vibes suspicious, but i could just be biased bc she types cutely

could be a woof with specifically dolby ig

- I’m not really suspicious of anyone yet, so I might go with it

Hiya Yoshi. Welcome to your first maf game, hope you'll have a good time playing.

Did you already read through the thread already to have this opinion?

cranky bc zinnia didnt give you cyan right /j
guess we can assume zinnia townread everyone online. do you think they would be covering up for a teammate?
and yeah im always for policy chops. dont rly enjoy no elim though. no intel

You got me. 😭
I mean that's fair, but also IDK I don't buy having solid townreads on everyone less than 2 hours into the game?? I mean, it's possible that no one from maf has come in yet, but I don't think it's townaligning to assume that when over half the players have said something in game?? Comes off as a little too lax for a town perspective, and sounds more like a tmi statement. 🤷‍♀️ I wouldn't say it's to cover a teammate, more like trying to relax us and not overthink too hard which again, not very town aligned. IDK, it's just a weird assumption to come from town.

Hiya Yoshi. Welcome to your first maf game, hope you'll have a good time playing.

Yeah, I hope it’s fun too.

For the second one, I have read through the thread and I’ve seen that there are a few consistent people that we think it is, but I don’t think there’s enough evidence for a hard vote yet. So I’ll just probably vote for no elim this time.

hmm, i’m not sure—i didn’t find her vibes suspicious, but i could just be biased bc she types cutely

In my opinion, Mog seems more of a woof than Dolby. Both could be mafia, but Mog's replies to others makes me personally think that she's hiding something. I'd rather vote for her first over Dolby to be honest.

For the second one, I have read through the thread and I’ve seen that there are a few consistent people that we think it is, but I don’t think there’s enough evidence for a hard vote yet. So I’ll just probably vote for no elim this time.
you don’t have to decide what you’ll vote this early, we have like 46 hours

I have the feeling she might be. Something's off about her replies.
wdym

lmao
why a dolby/mog team?

You got me. 😭
I mean that's fair, but also IDK I don't buy having solid townreads on everyone less than 2 hours into the game?? I mean, it's possible that no one from maf has come in yet, but I don't think it's townaligning to assume that when over half the players have said something in game?? Comes off as a little too lax for a town perspective, and sounds more like a tmi statement. 🤷‍♀️ I wouldn't say it's to cover a teammate, more like trying to relax us and not overthink too hard which again, not very town aligned. IDK, it's just a weird assumption to come from town.
yeah i just think mafia has motivations in their actions. so im not sure what could be the motivation to try to cover for a teammate or change the topic. i wont discard them being awkward bc of tmi though
if zianni flips red we should remember this moment ig

What consistancy? None of us have anything to go off of it's only been two hours, right now is mostly fluff and picking at dumb statements to generate conversation. I don't want to influence you, esp since it's your first game, but generally saying you want to vote no elim pretty much on your first post when the game has barely started is not a solid strat. We still have 46 hours to make a decision. I asked that about people's feelings not if we want to vote No elim right here and now. 😅

**When I say dumb statements, I don't mean the statements themselves or who said them are dumb hjvhjsvsjd everyone is valid for what they post, I just mean like finding anything to question.

What consistancy? None of us have anything to go off of it's only been two hours, right now is mostly fluff and picking at dumb statements to generate conversation. I don't want to influence you, esp since it's your first game, but generally saying you want to vote no elim pretty much on your first post when the game has barely started is not a solid strat. We still have 46 hours to make a decision. I asked that about people's feelings not if we want to vote No elim right here and now. 😅

**When I say dumb statements, I don't mean the statements themselves or who said them are dumb hjvhjsvsjd everyone is valid for what they post, I just mean like finding anything to question.
I thought that we thought Zinnia was one of the mafia members? That might just be me not paying close attention.

Back