• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Day Five) (EoD 5/23 6pm EST)

The wolf team is mogyay/annika/volt/tn4u. Gg pack it up, on to the next one. Everyone else is town
Post automatically merged:

Alright, I want a full run through the read if you are town locking her
BRO is it because im purple

frostyalmonds prob a villager

would also be kinda surprised if dolby isnt a villager? but uhhh not super confident there yet

would also be kinda surprised if dolby isnt a villager? but uhhh not super confident there yet
I agree with the frosty read but a townlock in Annika this early I need a run through on. Especially for the content she has at this point

im genuinely confused on where u are getting all these reads
you do look less stiff than last game though. thats a plus

im genuinely confused on where u are getting all these reads
you do look less stiff than last game though. thats a plus
Tbf I can see how someone can TR Frosty and I ooze towninesss as all times but the Annika read is really whack and I kinda think he may be TMIing Annika town

I think we all need to relax, group together, and talk it over with some tea.

The wolf team is mogyay/annika/volt/tn4u. Gg pack it up, on to the next one. Everyone else is town

Alright, I want a full run through the read if you are town locking her
btw i lied im not particularly confident in her yet, just wanted a reaction from her to me tring her

her reaction in #64 honestly feels kinda weird cause it feels like the thing she does as wolf sometimes where her words assume an alignment (in this case me being wolf), when that doesn't coincide with where her thoughts as town would actually lie

though her kinda carefree attitude i do tend to townread so im kinda in the middle atm lol, will have to wait for more content

Tbf I can see how someone can TR Frosty and I ooze towninesss as all times but the Annika read is really whack and I kinda think he may be TMIing Annika town
last game he said both in thread and mafia chat that he has a good read on annika BUT im not gonna be a white knight better for him to justify it himself

Back