• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling [Amiibo Villagers] Julian, Diana, & more! [LF] TBT, DIYs, furniture, wood

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

Calysis

(=^ ◡ ^=)ノ
Bells
Switch
6558-6085-9694
Snow Angel Snowman
Dreamy Bear Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Mom's Plush
Feedback
100% (74) +
* ~ [ Welcome ] ~ *

Hello!!

Welcome to my New Horizons thread.~ ^_^

I'm here to trade you your favorite villagers for some wishlist items, TBT, or regular wood!
why is regular wood so uncommon? ;o;

* ~ [ Requesting Information ] ~ *

I'll only accept two requests at a time.

There is no wait list.

I won't tag/message you when a spot is open.

I just don't want to get overwhelmed with requests - sorry!

It can take anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes for me to invite a villager and then kick them; sometimes longer if they're stubborn about what they want!

If you request a villager, please have an open plot ready relatively quickly; I don't want to stall longer than 24 hours for you to pick them up when I could be helping others who are available.

You can request up to two villagers in a single request slot – as said above, please be available to pick them both up within a 24 hour period if possible.
Please private message me if you can't pick them up within 24 hours; I will work with you if you just communicate with me!

I will PM a Dodo Code once you are available and I have the villager in boxes.

* ~ [ Current Requests ] ~ *

1. Available
2. Available

* ~ [ Available Amiibos ] ~ *

I have all cards from Series 1-4, Sanrio, and Welcome Amiibo (except Hornsby)!
They are all legitimate as well; pictures can and will be provided if necessary.

Here is a google document that shows each villager by series that I have available for your convenience. Unfortunately, no pictures of the villagers are provided. Maybe one day.

A few examples of the villagers I have:

Julian
tumblr_inline_o1dbax3BGa1stmbqz_75sq.gif
Diana
tumblr_inline_o1d7x6tG1v1stmbqz_75sq.gifv
Lolly
tumblr_inline_o1d7isYFNa1stmbqz_75sq.gifv

Ankha
tumblr_inline_o1d7jbt2Aw1stmbqz_75sq.gifv
Stitches
tumblr_inline_o1d7ujKGjU1stmbqz_75sq.gifv
Lucky
tumblr_inline_o1d7zsdqnK1stmbqz_75sq.gifv

* ~ [ Villager Information ] ~ *

* I have specific villagers that I have given furniture and clothing to because they're my permanent residents. Please be aware that this means that they will not be 100% original if they are requested.
* Beau
* Deirdre
* Fang
* Kid Cat
* Lolly
* Olivia

* I have a matching custom dress & hat in my Able Sisters, so these villagers may wear them. It is a possibility that newly invited amiibo villagers (villagers not already living on my island) will not wear them, but my existing villagers definitely will (I think they're cute but I know some people only want 100% original villagers).

* ~ [ Acceptable Offers ] ~ *

* I'm looking for TBT, however I have no idea what a fair price is, so please just post your offer below!

* I'm looking for items on my DIY & furniture wishlists; I'll accept one wishlist item for one amiibo villager.
* I'm totally fine with just cataloguing expensive furniture, such as the grand piano and harp!

* I get super low on regular wood when doing these amiibo requests, so I would love and definitely accept a few stacks of wood for an amiibo villager!

* I don't need in-game bells since I play the stalk market; please don't offer them!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm pretty poor, so I only have 10. She's literally my number one dreamy, but I understand you can probably get more for her from someone else

Unfortunately I'm pretty poor, so I only have 10. She's literally my number one dreamy, but I understand you can probably get more for her from someone else

okay my friends are letting me borrow NMT, so I can get more, but idk if I get all the way to 20

:O !! you have Jacques's amiibo !! I've been looking for him everywhere lol
how many nook miles tickets for him?

okay my friends are letting me borrow NMT, so I can get more, but idk if I get all the way to 20
Since she's your absolute favorite I can do 15, if that's fine with you? o:
How many nook mikes tickets for Lolly?
Is 15 okay? o:
:O !! you have Jacques's amiibo !! I've been looking for him everywhere lol
how many nook miles tickets for him?
I think 3 would probably be okay for him if that's fine with you?
do you still have diana?
I can invite her whenever so I can always invite her again!
i can buy diana for 20 nmt
I'll just take 15 for her in general. I think 20 was too much to ask.

thank u so much, i have to make space for her but when do you think you'd be able to give her to me?

Since she's your absolute favorite I can do 15, if that's fine with you? o:

Is 15 okay? o:

I think 3 would probably be okay for him if that's fine with you?

I can invite her whenever so I can always invite her again!

I'll just take 15 for her in general. I think 20 was too much to ask.

Yes please, let me know when she’s in boxes :)

Back