Selling [Amiibo Villagers] Julian, Diana, & more! [LF] TBT, DIYs, furniture, wood

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

Calysis

(=^ ◡ ^=)ノ
Bells
Switch
6558-6085-9694
Snow Angel Snowman
Dreamy Bear Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Mom's Plush
Feedback
100% (74) +
* ~ [ Welcome ] ~ *

Hello!!

Welcome to my New Horizons thread.~ ^_^

I'm here to trade you your favorite villagers for some wishlist items, TBT, or regular wood!
why is regular wood so uncommon? ;o;

* ~ [ Requesting Information ] ~ *

I'll only accept two requests at a time.

There is no wait list.

I won't tag/message you when a spot is open.

I just don't want to get overwhelmed with requests - sorry!

It can take anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes for me to invite a villager and then kick them; sometimes longer if they're stubborn about what they want!

If you request a villager, please have an open plot ready relatively quickly; I don't want to stall longer than 24 hours for you to pick them up when I could be helping others who are available.

You can request up to two villagers in a single request slot – as said above, please be available to pick them both up within a 24 hour period if possible.
Please private message me if you can't pick them up within 24 hours; I will work with you if you just communicate with me!

I will PM a Dodo Code once you are available and I have the villager in boxes.

* ~ [ Current Requests ] ~ *

1. Available
2. Available

* ~ [ Available Amiibos ] ~ *

I have all cards from Series 1-4, Sanrio, and Welcome Amiibo (except Hornsby)!
They are all legitimate as well; pictures can and will be provided if necessary.

Here is a google document that shows each villager by series that I have available for your convenience. Unfortunately, no pictures of the villagers are provided. Maybe one day.

A few examples of the villagers I have:

Julian
tumblr_inline_o1dbax3BGa1stmbqz_75sq.gif
Diana
tumblr_inline_o1d7x6tG1v1stmbqz_75sq.gifv
Lolly
tumblr_inline_o1d7isYFNa1stmbqz_75sq.gifv

Ankha
tumblr_inline_o1d7jbt2Aw1stmbqz_75sq.gifv
Stitches
tumblr_inline_o1d7ujKGjU1stmbqz_75sq.gifv
Lucky
tumblr_inline_o1d7zsdqnK1stmbqz_75sq.gifv

* ~ [ Villager Information ] ~ *

* I have specific villagers that I have given furniture and clothing to because they're my permanent residents. Please be aware that this means that they will not be 100% original if they are requested.
* Beau
* Deirdre
* Fang
* Kid Cat
* Lolly
* Olivia

* I have a matching custom dress & hat in my Able Sisters, so these villagers may wear them. It is a possibility that newly invited amiibo villagers (villagers not already living on my island) will not wear them, but my existing villagers definitely will (I think they're cute but I know some people only want 100% original villagers).

* ~ [ Acceptable Offers ] ~ *

* I'm looking for TBT, however I have no idea what a fair price is, so please just post your offer below!

* I'm looking for items on my DIY & furniture wishlists; I'll accept one wishlist item for one amiibo villager.
* I'm totally fine with just cataloguing expensive furniture, such as the grand piano and harp!

* I get super low on regular wood when doing these amiibo requests, so I would love and definitely accept a few stacks of wood for an amiibo villager!

* I don't need in-game bells since I play the stalk market; please don't offer them!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm pretty poor, so I only have 10. She's literally my number one dreamy, but I understand you can probably get more for her from someone else

Unfortunately I'm pretty poor, so I only have 10. She's literally my number one dreamy, but I understand you can probably get more for her from someone else

okay my friends are letting me borrow NMT, so I can get more, but idk if I get all the way to 20

:O !! you have Jacques's amiibo !! I've been looking for him everywhere lol
how many nook miles tickets for him?

okay my friends are letting me borrow NMT, so I can get more, but idk if I get all the way to 20
Since she's your absolute favorite I can do 15, if that's fine with you? o:
How many nook mikes tickets for Lolly?
Is 15 okay? o:
:O !! you have Jacques's amiibo !! I've been looking for him everywhere lol
how many nook miles tickets for him?
I think 3 would probably be okay for him if that's fine with you?
do you still have diana?
I can invite her whenever so I can always invite her again!
i can buy diana for 20 nmt
I'll just take 15 for her in general. I think 20 was too much to ask.

thank u so much, i have to make space for her but when do you think you'd be able to give her to me?

Since she's your absolute favorite I can do 15, if that's fine with you? o:

Is 15 okay? o:

I think 3 would probably be okay for him if that's fine with you?

I can invite her whenever so I can always invite her again!

I'll just take 15 for her in general. I think 20 was too much to ask.

Yes please, let me know when she’s in boxes :)

Back