Amiibo villager not allowed to move after 3rd time!

Lemons

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hey sorry if it's been asked before but I couldn't find the answer. I invited Wolfgang via amiibo card, and today was the 3rd day. He finally accepted to move in, but then said Nook didn't allow it because the island was full and it would sink or something...?
I currently have 8 villagers only. Should I have build land for sale before inviting him? Or is it because I didn't have K.K.'s concert yet (it's tomorrow)? Has that happened to someone before?

if you have 8 villagers you will need to buy a plot of land from tom nook then invite him

if you have 8 villagers you will need to buy a plot of land from tom nook then invite him
If I build it today, will I be able to invite him again or should I wait for tomorrow? He is already saying he can't move :(

i had the same problem with one of my villagers in the camp but after i built a space the same day they were able to move in

If I build it today, will I be able to invite him again or should I wait for tomorrow? He is already saying he can't move :(

Yes. As soon as you place the plot, talk to the villager again, and they will purchase the new lot. Until you have 10 villagers, you will not be able to boot anybody to make room.

I had the other problem: my villagers asked me for an impossible task. I couldn't make the thing he wanted and he left. It was a huge bummer.

I had the other problem: my villagers asked me for an impossible task. I couldn't make the thing he wanted and he left. It was a huge bummer.

They give you recipes for everything they ask for. I hope you didn't walk away like someone else I know because they didn't have the DIY recipe.

I was lucky that all the recipes he asked for were very easy to make, no weird materials needed or anything! Did they ask for something too difficult to make?

Its possible, Chrissy asked me for a cardboard sofa and gave me the recipe. However you also need cardboard boxes for it and I didn't have that one...

Back