• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Just speculation on my part, but I bet the Pokemon amiibo will work with Pokken Fighters when they decide it's time for the WiiU version, that's if they don't end up with their own series of Amiibo too with unique pokemon, maybe a redo of Pikachu, Charizard and whoever else.

Last edited:
Jigglypuff so useless. Greninja useless. But we saw it coming.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sorry you said poken fihters

Wait, the splatoon amiibo are compatible with 3DS/2DS too? Wonder what they'll do? o:

I'll probably buy them whatever they do. [Also who else has been watching splatoon gameplay from PAX?]

Here comes moar CPSIA dumps, as of March 6th 2015! Now, all of the Wave 4 has been out of production.

Bowser - 4 months of production
Wario, Lucina, Robin and Pac-Man - 2 months of production
Super Mario - 1 month of production

The extended production length for Bowser is most likely why we're bound to find a wall of Bowsers for quite some time.

Wario and Pac-Man are relatively easy to produce and had a good amount of merchandise prior to amiibo, so they shouldn't be too difficult to find when the next wave will launch. Lucina and Robin might pose a lot of challenge, but they're nowhere near as impossible as Ness probably will.

If you're surprised on how many Super Mario amiibo are produced, it's probably because he's only found on the limited retail version of Mario Party 10. Though, the production might be more likely to continue because he's the Nintendo mascot and isn't too difficult to produce.

Source: http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11021

Squid Girl amiibo for me.

BTW, maybe this could mean INKLINGS FOR SMASH DLC!

Last edited:
mhEqpuQ.png

My newest additions: Marth and Ike. :D

Back