amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I just want the Toad amiibo. Does anyone know if the little hidden Toads in game, when found, are recorded anywhere that you found them?

No they're not recorded. They're just for show much like the Luigi's in Mario 3D World or the enemies in Wii Fit U.

Siding with Oath and Justin on this; I really hope this is false. This is actually disappointing - I expected it would be recorded! I even stopped playing the game so that I wouldn't need to redo a ton of levels later. I was really looking forward to this, but if it's not recorded then it'd just feel so pointless. I planned to go crazy like I did when 100%'ing the MK8 stamps back in the summer.

:(

captain toad is boring anyway so i wasnt really expecting anything big with amiibo support

captain toad is boring anyway so i wasnt really expecting anything big with amiibo support

I agree. Boring half hearted puzzle game where they just stuck Toad and Toadette in there for character recognition. Now with lame amiibo support.

If you're asking if it's mine, it isn't. Or did you just want to say your? :confused:

Lol I hit enter when I didn't mean to and it tagged that on the end.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now with lame amiibo support.

The Toad amiibo support feels tacked on again. I wonder if Mario Party will be the first game other than Smash where it feels like it wasn't tacked on. Although I'm not fancying the Amiibo Party set up, as talked about on that Mario Party 10 thread. Why do we have to supposedly tap the amiibo to the gamepad each turn, then those weird cardboard cutouts... but I guess we'll see.
The supposed strong 2015 lineup has been reversed to a lot of weird crap.

Got the last Sheik at GameStop today woo-hoo
bcO65Ual.jpg

When is the last announced wave coming out? Did they even really mention?

For the Super Mario amiibo, they will be released in March 20, the same time Mario Party 10 gets released.

As for the fourth wave of Super Smash Bros. amiibo, Nintendo has said that they will be released this spring, so you at least won't have to wait after June. I think that they might be released next month.

For the Super Mario amiibo, they will be released in March 20, the same time Mario Party 10 gets released.

As for the fourth wave of Super Smash Bros. amiibo, Nintendo has said that they will be released this spring, so you at least won't have to wait after June. I think that they might be released next month.

Thanks. I did actually mean the Smash Wave 4. I thought I read at the end of this month but it was probably a rumor since Ive not read it since.

I am not sure about North America, but we have a date of 24th of April in Europe.

This is for Wario, Charizard, Lucina, Robin, Ness and Pac-Man.

I wish they'd restock Ike instead of Marth. I want Ike. I don't want to pay those big city prices though.

oops wrong page lmao (replied to something on the last page zzz)

Ike's amiibo is nice tho.

Last edited:
susume-kinopio-taicho-amiibo-set-396497.19.jpg

WHat!???? I wish we got that.

I could import Ike or buy him online. I guess he didn't gain too much value.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I was informed and searched it, but there was a strike in a Japanese port that ended the other week where they were being shipped out, so the US should be seeing more Amiibo and 3DS XL in a week or so. So I'm hoping that C. Falcon and Little Mac will be re-appearing.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I was informed and searched it, but there was a strike in a Japanese port that ended the other week where they were being shipped out, so the US should be seeing more Amiibo and 3DS XL in a week or so. So I'm hoping that C. Falcon and Little Mac will be re-appearing.

As far as I know C. Falcon was one of the discontinued ones.

um arent amiibo made in china though??

Back