• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Wait are you implying Nintendo should stop making hardware & software and just make Amiibo
Damn straight boy, Nintendo won't need to holler for a doller if they just keep making Amiibo's

Make a black haired Rosalina amiibo and call it rare, they'll be swishin' and swooshin' with that dank to the bank.

Damn straight boy, Nintendo won't need to holler for a doller if they just keep making Amiibo's

Make a black haired Rosalina amiibo and call it rare, they'll be swishin' and swooshin' with that dank to the bank.

tumblr_nkcvz2by2V1rjmju5o1_400.gif

THESE RADICAL THOUGHTS ARE JUST TOO MUCH. STOP IT. STOP IT. YOU'RE GIVING ME A POUNDING HEADACHE.

THESE RADICAL THOUGHTS ARE JUST TOO MUCH. STOP IT. STOP IT. YOU'RE GIVING ME A POUNDING HEADACHE.
Ridley amiibo
Ridley confirmed
Samurai regained his sanity
Dark Pit removed to replace a proper character
Rayman leak was actually real, the artist works at Nintendo and he wanted to tease us by saying it was fake.
Pink Gold Peach Amiibo for Smash Brothers 3DS only

Have I completely broken your mind yet?

Check your local GameStops for possible in-stock Sonics, Sheiks, and Mega Mans this weekend! I found some in mine and picked up one of the last two Sonics.

I'm dying to pre-order Ness more than anything, though. They need to open those pre-orders.

I got lucky and got my Rosalina Amiibo for retail price a few weeks ago, when I just happened to come across two hiding on the bottom shelf at Walmart! I was so happy as they were long sold out at every other store in the country, and Walmart never really said when they would get them in.

I traded me OOT(3DS) for it.
I didn't really sweat it because I got that N64 version on deck.

View attachment 85397
Dang, that's pretty chill bruh, my brother would prolly slay you tho lmao
He's a big Zelda nerd and if he knew you traded an OOT 3ds for an amiibo, you'd be spanked, hard!

Ok not that I tried too hard but I give up on Mega Man because he's not gonna show up at any of my stores. They've got too many Diddy, Zelda and Mario everywhere.
I'm glad people bought up Bowser though, I still see him often but the Wall of Bowser I mentioned earlier at Target got wiped out and now there's only friggin Zelda & Diddy again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh I'd so get Diddy but he's useless besides Smash :(

Dang, that's pretty chill bruh, my brother would prolly slay you tho lmao
He's a big Zelda nerd and if he knew you traded an OOT 3ds for an amiibo, you'd be spanked, hard!
The game, not the console.

...right?

Ok not that I tried too hard but I give up on Mega Man because he's not gonna show up at any of my stores. They've got too many Diddy, Zelda and Mario everywhere.
I'm glad people bought up Bowser though, I still see him often but the Wall of Bowser I mentioned earlier at Target got wiped out and now there's only friggin Zelda & Diddy again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh I'd so get Diddy but he's useless besides Smash :(

Mega man is everywhere here. D:

Gimme. Ihy a tiny.

Really though it's probably better I can't find him cause then I'd have ANOTHER one omg

I know I looked everywhere for Fox and couldn't find him anywhere.
For some reason my gamestop got in a random shipment and it had two foxes. And my boss saved one for himself and I bought it. XD
I plan on getting sonic maybe tomorrow. We have a million of those too.

Back