• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I know I looked everywhere for Fox and couldn't find him anywhere.
For some reason my gamestop got in a random shipment and it had two foxes. And my boss saved one for himself and I bought it. XD
I plan on getting sonic maybe tomorrow. We have a million of those too.

send me a sonic and Megaman pls thx

Went to GameStop in Knoxville the other day and they had like a dozen Sheiks. I got my girlfriend one c:

Last edited:
An Amiibo update for Cpt Toad supposedly coming March 20, where you can use any Amiibo to gain more 1Ups

An Amiibo update for Cpt Toad supposedly coming March 20, where you can use any Amiibo to gain more 1Ups

That's... really useless. Lives have no use in that game since there aren't any checkpoints.

That's... really useless. Lives have no use in that game since there aren't any checkpoints.

LOL Agreed. I only fell off a side like maybe 5 times total throughout the whole thing. Woulda been better for Mario 3D World.
lookin at u champion rd.

So when did Megaman and Sonic suddenly become semi-rare? I mean, I got em on release but still, never expected them to go double the price already.

Also that goes for any Amiibo from the Super Mario collection. My Peach amiibo is arriving then too because I preordered her as soon as they were available to on Game, and I'm so glad I did. <3 I can't wait! Then I'll have 2 Peach amiibo. Then in April, I have my Robin and Lucina amiibo to look forward to. Still looking for Shulk and Little Mac, though. ;-;

Champion Road didn't have checkpoints either, lives are still useless.

I just want the Toad amiibo. Does anyone know if the little hidden Toads in game, when found, are recorded anywhere that you found them?

So the Fox that I ordered came today...
http://m.imgur.com/aruZZfz
...and it's defective! Not sure if I'm happy at the rarity, or sad because all I want is a proper collection with no defects or anything. Anyone else get a defective amiibo?

Last edited:
I don't have one, but defects aren't even valuable anymore, so you should probably just return it to get a normal one. :/

I just want the Toad amiibo. Does anyone know if the little hidden Toads in game, when found, are recorded anywhere that you found them?

No they're not recorded. They're just for show much like the Luigi's in Mario 3D World or the enemies in Wii Fit U.

Nintendo confirmed on Twitter that more Marth Amiibo will be coming in April for Codename Steam's release

- - - Post Merge - - -

kirby_crystal.jpg

OMG YES. 55 Piece Swarovski Crystal.

Last edited:
Just got my Dedede amiibo! Now to clobbah dat dere Dedede amiibo because he's level 1 and needs to learn.

No they're not recorded. They're just for show much like the Luigi's in Mario 3D World or the enemies in Wii Fit U.

Do you know this for sure? A source or something? I'd really hope that's not the case, it's basically useless then honestly. Was looking forward to it otherwise.

Back