• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Amiibo Items

I'd love to visit whenever you have Villager Amiibo scanned. Is there anymore squid sister items you need?

table, walls, chair, idk lemme see

im opening for villager now!

I'd love to visit again :-D
Just need to earn some coupons!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm, I think I'm too late TTvTT

BUMP!

Ok so update folks. I got new amiibo from the Amiibo festival. So now, i have isabelle, digby, and i will give away stitches and rosie to those who want em.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUMP!

Ok so update folks. I got new amiibo from the Amiibo festival. So now, i have isabelle, digby, and i will give away stitches and rosie to those who want em.

I would love to see villager, DJ k.k., Tom nook, Cyrus, and and sable. I'm available for the next 2hrs and/or after school (around 5pm eastern) aplus I want to make multiple trips as I get more meow coupon. Thanks what you doing BTW.

I also want stitches and see Isabelle.

Last edited:
I would love to see villager, DJ k.k., Tom nook, Cyrus, and and sable. I'm available for the next 2hrs and/or after school (around 5pm eastern). Thanks what you doing BTW.

np. ill boot up. just gotta save in pokemon.

aight so here is the dealio. i have a person getting me some MH items. imma go trade for em so yall can catalogue those too

just doing this one visit caue i have class in a few hours. gates are open to those who added me

I'd love to visit Mabel's if possible, whenever you come back and are still doing this ><

Hello Everyone! I come with gifts!

Today my local stop of Games had some new cards in, and i bought a few.

June
Tybalt
Huck
Rex
Jacob
Maggie
Louie
Ellie
Leopold
Gonzo
Olive
Tasha

Are all on the amiibo list. Not only can you request a villager for their items, but if it is possible i will void them so you guys can get them on visits if you like.

Back