• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Amiibo Items Giveaway [12-3: Celeste & Epona]Voting for who to redo in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you <3 Do you have an account? and that one you talked to Mizuki was my other DS. XD

thank you <3 Do you have an account? and that one you talked to Mizuki was my other DS. XD
You're welcome~! <3 I don't have an account, but I use to have an account on a website similar to yours. It might be the same one, idk xD I can always create an account <3 I really loved hatching/ raising Pokemon :D

Oh! Lol! I didn't know xD I thought I was talking to you, lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just need 5 more coupons, and I'll be on my way~

gotta brb again, if you see my gates open feel free to come by

Kk :) I see them! On my way now. This is my final visit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I clicked your adorable Pokemon and eggs~! <3

I am online finally. Just added your FC and see that you still need to add my new FC of 3153 4649 1958. Let me know when you are ready on your end for my visit.

Wait so do we get all these items or is it cataloging/buying with MEOW coupons? o:

Hi! I would like to come to Valhalla for Kapp'n, thanks.

Aniko from Magical 2810-1191-4331

Last edited:
Hello, again! I'm very excited for Kapp'n.

May I come over twice? I'll look out for your gates whenever.

Oh! Can i go for Isabelle please ? :D

2610 - 1497 - 7057
Kyoko of Shibuya

Sure, let me put her back in my cycling town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you sooooo much *o* !
I'm waiting :3

doesnt seem like you added my cycling ds, the fc is different from the sidebar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you sooooo much *o* !
I'm waiting :3

doesnt seem like you added my cycling ds, the fc is different from the sidebar.

Owh sorry for double message...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added now your cycling town ! :3
Sorry!

You can open now :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back