• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Amiibo Items Giveaway [12-3: Celeste & Epona]Voting for who to redo in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kay give me just a moment, im doing a pickup order and cycling out a villager.

Ok, take your time :3

Also nice Akihiko on your avatar (woah I have just noticed it, when I first looked at him he looked like Silas from Fire Emblem Fates xd)

Last edited:
Ok, take your time :3

Also nice Akihiko on your avatar (woah I have just noticed it, when I first looked at him he looked like Silas from Fire Emblem Fates xd)

buhuh everyone always thinks it's him. xD. but yes Aki-san <33 and just putting Isabelle back into town.

Can I visit the winter Isabelle please? :)

Mayor Deanna of Orieii'O
I'll add you in a few~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, let me check my inventory to see which outfit I need xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kk, I only need the winter outfit, lol.
And I thought I had to add your second FC xD

Are Isabelle's tops in her RV JUST her tops? Or are they dresses? :eek:

Can I visit the winter Isabelle please? :)

Mayor Deanna of Orieii'O
I'll add you in a few~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, let me check my inventory to see which outfit I need xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kk, I only need the winter outfit, lol.
And I thought I had to add your second FC xD

haha okay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are Isabelle's tops in her RV JUST her tops? Or are they dresses? :eek:

they look like just tops

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=Town-Hall&obtained=&interior=&fashion=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back