• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Amiibo Cards Storage?

i already had a binder full of pokemon cards and some extra pocket pages so i just organized them in there

I still collect Pokemon cards too! So do the amiibo cards really fit in the same kind of page as Pokemon? They seem so much bigger! I might buy a plain binder so I can organize them in there, if they'll fit in the same pages.

I still collect Pokemon cards too! So do the amiibo cards really fit in the same kind of page as Pokemon? They seem so much bigger! I might buy a plain binder so I can organize them in there, if they'll fit in the same pages.

Yeah here's a pic

Npch0aC.jpg

you can see my pokemon cards behind them if you need reassurance ^^

I went with the Deck Boxes from the Comic Store. They come in different colors and you can divide a Series in two of the smaller boxes. The deck boxes are in a small clear office container. I bought the pro protector sleeves in different colors. Used green for Series 1/2 for the NPC and Pink for Series 3 cards.

Find it easy to look for the card. I haven't used the cards a lot.

I did look at the one [HORI Amiibo Card Folio] in the U.S. with reviews at Amazon.

Some feel, even though it is cheaper, that it doesn't hold up as well.

I totally understand why you feel the Albums are expensive.

One way I look at it is this: For those who are really collecting (and I'm one) as many or even all these Amiibo Cards ? they average, here in the United States, $1.00 per card.

There are 400 Amiibo Cards between Series #01 to #04. (There are 333 villagers in "Animal Crossing: New Leaf." My town ACNLpics, listed in my signature, has picture displays of all characters in the humans' houses.) If one never had a single duplicate of a given Amiibo Card, the minimum in spending to get all Amiibo Cards is $400.00.

The point is this: Once a person chooses to get involved with any of this?it can become expensive. Quickly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"It depends on how they are displayed."

?A Very Expensive Interior Designer

I agree with what you mean. When I collected pokemon cards (still do), it gets very expenksive. You need places to store and display them at. Luckily my cousin gave me an old Pokemon binder she used to collect as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i already had a binder full of pokemon cards and some extra pocket pages so i just organized them in there

I would like a binder seperate from my Amiibo and pokemon cards since I have so many pokemon cards. My villagers would be overwhelmed!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I went with the Deck Boxes from the Comic Store. They come in different colors and you can divide a Series in two of the smaller boxes. The deck boxes are in a small clear office container. I bought the pro protector sleeves in different colors. Used green for Series 1/2 for the NPC and Pink for Series 3 cards.

Find it easy to look for the card. I haven't used the cards a lot.

Like I said in a previous comment, I'd like to be able to display and see which ones I have.

I have an old Pokemon card holder and I put all my Amiibo cards in it instead. LOL. Well, since I have too many Pokemon cards and can't fit any more in there, it works perfectly for all my amiibo cards!

I have an old Pokemon card holder and I put all my Amiibo cards in it instead. LOL. Well, since I have too many Pokemon cards and can't fit any more in there, it works perfectly for all my amiibo cards!

That's awesome? How many pokemon cards and Amiibo cards do you have?

I just have all of them stacked up. I could accidentally knock it over and cause another great extinction event TBH

I just have all of them stacked up. I could accidentally knock it over and cause another great extinction event TBH

LMFAO! So funny!
I actually have mine in a plastic baggie for now. Im probably close to 100 by now

- - - Post Merge - - -

LMFAO! So funny!
I actually have mine in a plastic baggie for now. Im probably close to 100 by now

Back