• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Amiibo Cards Storage?

TinyStarrable

Bells
Small Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Hey there. I was wondering how everyone keeps their animal crossing amiibo cards organized and together. I have a growing stack of them and would like a way to keep them safe. I don't want to buy the "special binders" for them though. Is there another way to store them? Can you use just a regular binder?

I use a regular binder with a 9 card protective sleeves. They're with my e-reader ones stored the same way. I had to get a massive binder though, this thing is getting VERY thick with all these e-reader and amiibo cards in it!!

I just ordered a hard leather deck box (like one a person would store playing cards in (e.g. Magic or Pok?mon)). I considered just getting sleeves to put in a binder but decided against it. I don't plan to collect all the cards, so I don't want the trademark binders either.

Well I just store them in my game cases but I might get a little ziploc back lol that's a great idea

A plastic deck box is probably the safest/most economical way to go. They're fairly sturdy, can hold up to a hundred cards each, and I've never seen one priced higher than $5. They also take up a lot less space than a binder.

Everyone has their own preferred method, though. This is just my two bells.

I have one of the deck boxes for like magic cards and Pokemon, that I got from vintage stock for 2$ and it holds a good 200 cards

A plastic deck box is probably the safest/most economical way to go. They're fairly sturdy, can hold up to a hundred cards each, and I've never seen one priced higher than $5. They also take up a lot less space than a binder.

that sounds like a great idea but i want to be able to see the cards I have. For now, I might go for a plastic bag. Later on, I'll get a binder. I have plenty of card holder pages from my collection of pokemon cards
(Yes, I still collect them)

- - - Post Merge - - -

that sounds like a great idea but i want to be able to see the cards I have. For now, I might go for a plastic bag. Later on, I'll get a binder. I have plenty of card holder pages from my collection of pokemon cards
(Yes, I still collect them)

I bought the official card binders on Amazon and keep my series one, two, and three cards in each one!

I bought the card albums to go with the cards. I like them and they keep my cards safe :)

Hey there. I was wondering how everyone keeps their animal crossing amiibo cards organized and together. I have a growing stack of them and would like a way to keep them safe. I don't want to buy the "special binders" for them though. Is there another way to store them? Can you use just a regular binder?

Hello, TinyStarrable!

Recommendations:

The first two are in the United States. The last is in the United Kingdom.

I just placed an order for the Series #03 Album. It won't come to me until mid-April. But, if I paid $17 more, I could get it this week. (I recently bought the first two Albums. So, I can wait.)

?Candy83

Hello, TinyStarrable!

Recommendations:

I just placed an order for the Series #03 Album. It won't come to me until mid-April. But, if I paid $17 more, I could get it this week. (I recently bought the first two Albums. So, I can wait.)

—Candy83

These are so expensive though :( I might just grab one of those leatherbound magic card binders (or a regular binder - whatever is more practical) and slap a big Animal Crossing sticker over the front cover hehe :)

Hello, TinyStarrable!

Recommendations:

—Candy83

I don't think I'm into collecting amiibo cards to buy this, but I love how it has a spot for each card so you know which ones you are missing.

I only have 7 cards so I keep mine in the pockets of the HHD case that came with the New 3DS bundle. I already have a case for my 3DS so it keeps them all in one place.

Well…

These are so expensive though :( I might just grab one of those leatherbound magic card binders (or a regular binder - whatever is more practical) and slap a big Animal Crossing sticker over the front cover hehe :)

I did look at the one [HORI Amiibo Card Folio] in the U.S. with reviews at Amazon.

Some feel, even though it is cheaper, that it doesn't hold up as well.

I totally understand why you feel the Albums are expensive.

One way I look at it is this: For those who are really collecting (and I'm one) as many or even all these Amiibo Cards ? they average, here in the United States, $1.00 per card.

There are 400 Amiibo Cards between Series #01 to #04. (There are 333 villagers in "Animal Crossing: New Leaf." My town ACNLpics, listed in my signature, has picture displays of all characters in the humans' houses.) If one never had a single duplicate of a given Amiibo Card, the minimum in spending to get all Amiibo Cards is $400.00.

The point is this: Once a person chooses to get involved with any of this?it can become expensive. Quickly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i display mine on my wall, is that a crime..?

"It depends on how they are displayed."

?A Very Expensive Interior Designer

Back