• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Amiibo Cards Series Four: Who do you want to see the most?

SupeSpaght

Pasta Popper
Bells
Amiibo card series 4 is coming out in June, and we already know all of the special cards that will be included. But we only know of 2 villagers, Lolly and Static, who were in the promo image with Isabelle. Which villagers do YOU want to see in series 4?

A Link for Amiibo Cards—Series #04 (Card Nos. 301 to 400); Plus Credit to Jake!

Amiibo card series 4 is coming out in June, and we already know all of the special cards that will be included. But we only know of 2 villagers, Lolly and Static, who were in the promo image with Isabelle. Which villagers do YOU want to see in series 4?

The Bell Tree Forums member Jake provided a link, on March 9, 2016, to the images of the Amiibo Cards for Series #04. They are card Nos. 301 to 400. They are the last group. 333 Lolly and 362 Static are shown with all characters, which include my personal favorite, 318 Stitches.

NOTE: Here is the link to where Jake has posted this information:

Last edited:
The Bell Tree Forums member Jake provided a link, on March 9, 2016, to the images of the Amiibo Cards for Series #04. They are card Nos. 301 to 400. They are the last group. 333 Lolly and 362 Static are shown with all characters, which include my personal favorite, 318 Stitches.

NOTE: Here is the link to where Jake has posted this information:

Well I look really stupid now. Thanks for the link, though!

Whoever isn't in series 1, 2 or 3 will be in the last series. LOL. As always, I want them all, but I'm especially excited for Zipper, Stitches and Bones. :blush:

Purrl! :) (Obviously) I'm going to import her card as soon as I can, most likely from ebay. That gap between March 24 and June 10 is pretty big. >.> Still going to buy a few packs of series 4 when it comes to the U.S though.

I really want to see a regular Rosie card! The one that comes with Amiibo Festival is a variant due to the hat and fishing rod, and they have done variants with Isabelle and stuff before! I can't get the one that comes with Amiibo Festival because I don't have a Wii U, but I really would love a card of my favourite villager!

I really want to see a regular Rosie card! The one that comes with Amiibo Festival is a variant due to the hat and fishing rod, and they have done variants with Isabelle and stuff before! I can't get the one that comes with Amiibo Festival because I don't have a Wii U, but I really would love a card of my favourite villager!

Don't your hear it?
Series 4 is now out in Japan!
She is in the series.
Take a look.
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index4.html

i just cant wait to finally have ALL the villagers available! i know cally, erik, lucky and lolly are in series 4 so im excited for them :)

i just cant wait to finally have ALL the villagers available! i know cally, erik, lucky and lolly are in series 4 so im excited for them :)

I won't know what to do with myself when there are no more to collect 0_o
Guess I move onto amiibo figures...

Back