• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Amiibo Cards Series Four: Who do you want to see the most?

SupeSpaght

Pasta Popper
Bells
Amiibo card series 4 is coming out in June, and we already know all of the special cards that will be included. But we only know of 2 villagers, Lolly and Static, who were in the promo image with Isabelle. Which villagers do YOU want to see in series 4?

A Link for Amiibo Cards—Series #04 (Card Nos. 301 to 400); Plus Credit to Jake!

Amiibo card series 4 is coming out in June, and we already know all of the special cards that will be included. But we only know of 2 villagers, Lolly and Static, who were in the promo image with Isabelle. Which villagers do YOU want to see in series 4?

The Bell Tree Forums member Jake provided a link, on March 9, 2016, to the images of the Amiibo Cards for Series #04. They are card Nos. 301 to 400. They are the last group. 333 Lolly and 362 Static are shown with all characters, which include my personal favorite, 318 Stitches.

NOTE: Here is the link to where Jake has posted this information:

Last edited:
The Bell Tree Forums member Jake provided a link, on March 9, 2016, to the images of the Amiibo Cards for Series #04. They are card Nos. 301 to 400. They are the last group. 333 Lolly and 362 Static are shown with all characters, which include my personal favorite, 318 Stitches.

NOTE: Here is the link to where Jake has posted this information:

Well I look really stupid now. Thanks for the link, though!

Whoever isn't in series 1, 2 or 3 will be in the last series. LOL. As always, I want them all, but I'm especially excited for Zipper, Stitches and Bones. :blush:

I can't wait to get my hands on those O'Hare and Mira cards! :D And the Lolly and Doc cards are so cute x3

Purrl! :) (Obviously) I'm going to import her card as soon as I can, most likely from ebay. That gap between March 24 and June 10 is pretty big. >.> Still going to buy a few packs of series 4 when it comes to the U.S though.

I really want to see a regular Rosie card! The one that comes with Amiibo Festival is a variant due to the hat and fishing rod, and they have done variants with Isabelle and stuff before! I can't get the one that comes with Amiibo Festival because I don't have a Wii U, but I really would love a card of my favourite villager!

I really want to see a regular Rosie card! The one that comes with Amiibo Festival is a variant due to the hat and fishing rod, and they have done variants with Isabelle and stuff before! I can't get the one that comes with Amiibo Festival because I don't have a Wii U, but I really would love a card of my favourite villager!

Don't your hear it?
Series 4 is now out in Japan!
She is in the series.
Take a look.
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index4.html

i just cant wait to finally have ALL the villagers available! i know cally, erik, lucky and lolly are in series 4 so im excited for them :)

i just cant wait to finally have ALL the villagers available! i know cally, erik, lucky and lolly are in series 4 so im excited for them :)

I won't know what to do with myself when there are no more to collect 0_o
Guess I move onto amiibo figures...

Back